2015-2017 FORD MUSTANG GT STAGE 2T+ PACKAGE - INSTALLED
- Product Information
- Vehicle Fitments
Supercharging the 2015-2017 Mustang GT is easily one of the most value filled upgrade options that we offer. Our Stage 2T+ package allows for gains of up to 225hp when used with 93 octane fuel, and features TVS supercharger technology courtesy of the Ford Performance Parts TVS2300 supercharger!
This install package includes the following products and services from Livernois Motorsports:
- Ford Performance Parts TVS2300 Supercharger upgrade
- Livernois Motorsports MyCalibrator Tuner
- Livernois Motorsports EvenFlo Thermostat
- Livernois Motorsports Professional Installation
- Livernois Motorsports Dyno Tuning
- Livernois Motorsports Selected Supercharger approved Spark Plugs
- Increased horsepower & torque (up to 225hp and 160tq with bundled offering for up to 700HP)
- 3yr/36k Warranty
Our stage 2T Performance package features the Ford Performance Parts TVS2300 supercharger for the 2015-2017 5.0 Coyote Powered Mustang GT. This upgrade package allows you to achieve upwards of 700hp from your Mustang GT, substantially improving the performance and power from your Mustang with no negative changes in every day drivability.
The new MyCalibrator device is available exclusively from Livernois Motorsports for your 2015-2017 Ford Mustang GT.
- Custom tuning via Livernois Motorsports (Device stores stock + Livernois Custom Tune)
- Increased horsepower & torque (up to 220hp with bundled offering)
- Dyno proven air/fuel adjustments
- Enhanced throttle response
- Available for multiple fuel octane levels
- Raised top speed limiter
- Read/Clear (DTC) Codes
- Compatible with most Livernois Motorsports developed upgrade packages
Livernois Motorsports & Engineering now offers a line of EvenFlo low temperature thermostats for most late model performance engines. With one of these high performance Livernois Motorsports & Engineering thermostats, you can dramatically reduce the operating temperatures in your performance engine. This will allow for the engine to naturally make more power power, ensure consistent performance, and increase coolant flow to help extend engine component longevity.
- Ford Performance Parts TVS2300 Supercharger
The TVS2300 supercharger utilizes EATON’s latest 6th Generation supercharger rotor technology found in such industry leading performance vehicles as the 2013 Mustang GT500, Corvette ZR-1, and the Cadillac CTS-V. These Twin Vortices Series Superchargers feature a pair of four-lobe, high-helix rotors with 160-degrees of overall twist that requires less power to drive, delivers cooler discharge temperatures, and is much quieter than many of its competitors.