- Returns will not be accepted after 30 days.
- Refund and/or in-store credit is not eligible without the original receipt and proof of purchase.
- Any item that is brought back for return or exchange must be brought back in the original packaging, in “Like” new selling condition for the item to be returned.
- Any items which, in our opinion, shows evidence of being used, installed and or subject to improper handling by the customer will not be eligible for return or exchange consideration.
- Skin carded packaged items and clam shell packaged items must not be cut open to be eligible for return, refund, or exchange consideration.
- We Do Not Accept Returns on ANY electrical part, tuning devices, custom order part and or special order part.
- All sales on chemicals are final; these include oil, fuel, paint, silicone, and other lubricants.
- Videos, software, and books cannot be returned for refund or exchange.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee.
- Freight charges are not eligible for refund or credit.
- Special Order Rates require a 100% non-refundable deposit is required on all special order parts. All special orders must be paid in full prior to ordering, no exceptions.
- Any and all deposits will be forfeited, if the item is not picked up within 30 days.
Directions for returnable/exhangable products
1) Contact your sales person from which you made the original purchase. You can do this by calling (313) 561-5500 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2) You will receive a RMA Number from the salesman. (You must have an RMA # in order to send any product back.)
3) Print out RMA return form.
4) Fill out form (see below) completely with provided RMA number and additional information.
5) Place the completed RMA form into the item(s) you are shipping back.
If you have any further questions or concerns, please contact us. Printable RMA form below, type or handwrite information.