2011-2014 5.0 F150 LEVEL 1.5 PERFORMANCE PACKAGE
- Product Information
- Vehicle Fitments
- Product Instructions
Our new bundle for your 5.0 powered F150 consists of our Level 1 bundle plus our Windstorm MIT tube. This package will give you that extra power you need! It includes all of the below quality products which are designed to work together for the best results..
The new MyCalibrator device by AIW is available exclusively from Livernois Motorsports for your 2010-2014 Ford F150 5.0 powered vehicles.
Custom tuning via Livernois Motorsports (Device stores stock + up to 4 Custom Tunes)
Multiple stages for increased horsepower & torque
Dyno proven air/fuel adjustments
Transmission modifications with reduced torque management and modified shift points/firmness
Enhanced throttle response
Available for multiple fuel octane levels
Tow specific tunes
Removed top speed limiter
Read/Clear (DTC) Codes
Tire Size Adjustments
More flow equals more power and our Livernois Motorsports Windstorm series intake system gives you the best of both worlds! The Windstorm intake system features a dry and washable high performance filter, a new large, one-piece, rotationally-molded air box and totally redesigned air intake tube. These new one-piece air boxes feature an exclusive air filter which, when combined with the CAD-designed intake tube, provides maximum horsepower, torque, and MPG.
Windstorm Modular Intake Tubes (MIT) provide a smooth air way to the throttle body that improves air flow up to an additional 400 CFM over restrictive stock intake tubes in order to give your engine more horsepower and torque.
Livernois Motorsports & Engineering now offers a line of EvenFlo low temperature thermostats for most late model performance engines. With one of these high performance Livernois Motorsports & Engineering thermostats, you can dramatically reduce the operating temperatures in your performance engine. This will allow for the engine to naturally make more power power, ensure consistent performance, and increase coolant flow to help extend engine component longevity.
Our MyCalibrator tuner combined with our proprietary tuning software we have more access, more experience, more tuning support, more parts support and far more world records to back us up than any other tune provider in the marketplace.
What goes into a Livernois Motorsports Custom tune?
● Fuel Mapping- The fuel map inside the ECU is able to adjust the air/fuel mix for maximum efficiency and performance in any condition.
● Boost Mapping (If Applicable)- Controlling the compressed air/fuel mixture that is entering the motor. This is done by “teaching” the car’s computer new parameters in which to work.
● Air/Fuel Management- Air/Fuel management is one of the most important factors in the combustion process. Maintaining a proper Air to Fuel ratio is crucial to getting the most out of your motor and also to prevent damage.
● Rev, Top Speed Limiters and Shifting Characteristics- By dialing in the optimal RPM range and pressures for your transmission to shift at we are extending the life of those components. We also take this opportunity to revise your top speed limiter. These modifications are made to make sure that you are able to have a long-lasting and fun life with your vehicle.
● Towing Capabilities- We amplify your vehicle’s natural ability to haul your cargo around. By accessing the parts of the computer that control performance we are able to create more power where it is needed in the low RPM ranges. You can even get greater efficiency VS stock!
● Timing- Timing is where we control when the combustion event occurs. By revising the moment this happens we are able to increase your vehicle’s performance and efficiency!
● Torque Management- Using our proprietary tuning software we alter when, where and how the computer tries to step in maintain control over your vehicle in a performance setting.
● Tire Size Alterations (Where Available)
● Axle Ratio Alterations (Where Available)
2011-2014 Ford F-150 FX4 5.0 Liter Naturally Aspirated
2011-2014 Ford F-150 King Ranch 5.0 Liter Naturally Aspirated
2011-2014 Ford F-150 Lariat 5.0 Liter Naturally Aspirated
2011-2014 Ford F-150 XL 5.0 Liter Naturally Aspirated
2011-2014 Ford F-150 XLT 5.0 Liter Naturally Aspirated