2015-2019 LINCOLN MKC 2.3L TUNER
- Product Information
- Vehicle Fitments
- Product Instructions
Our MyCalibrator Touch is combined with our proprietary tuning software we have more access, more experience, more tuning support, more parts support and far more world records to back us up than any other tune provider in the marketplace.
What goes into a Livernois Motorsports Custom tune?
● Fuel Mapping- The fuel map inside the ECU is able to adjust the air/fuel mix for maximum efficiency and performance in any condition.
● Boost Mapping (If Applicable)- Controlling the compressed air/fuel mixture that is entering the motor. This is done by “teaching” the car’s computer new parameters in which to work.
● Air/Fuel Management- Air/Fuel management is one of the most important factors in the combustion process. Maintaining a proper Air to Fuel ratio is crucial to getting the most out of your motor and also to prevent damage.
● Rev, Top Speed Limiters and Shifting Characteristics- By dialing in the optimal RPM range and pressures for your transmission to shift at we are extending the life of those components. We also take this opportunity to revise your top speed limiter. These modifications are made to make sure that you are able to have a long-lasting and fun life with your vehicle.
● Towing Capabilities- We amplify your vehicle’s natural ability to haul your cargo around. By accessing the parts of the computer that control performance we are able to create more power where it is needed in the low RPM ranges. You can even get greater efficiency VS stock!
● Timing- Timing is where we control when the combustion event occurs. By revising the moment this happens we are able to increase your vehicle’s performance and efficiency!
● Torque Management- Using our proprietary tuning software we alter when, where and how the computer tries to step in maintain control over your vehicle in a performance setting.
● Tire Size Alterations (Where Available)
● Axle Ratio Alterations (Where Available)
*Windows PC required for tuner updates, MAC / Apple OS not supported*
About Livernois Motorsports & Engineering
Livernois Motorsports & Engineering has become best-known for revolutionary tuning and high-end performance products for late model Ford, Mopar, and GM vehicles. The company is proud of its deep roots in the automotive and motorsports industry dating back to its original founding in 1949. Since then the company has expanded its product line to include tuning and performance components for desert racing, SCCA and drag racing. Livernois Motorsports is proud to engineer, test and manufacture its products in the USA. For more information visit www.livernoismotorsports.com or call 313.561.5500.
The new MyCalibrator device by AIW is available exclusively from Livernois Motorsports for your 2015-2019 Lincoln MKC 2.3L powered vehicles.
Gains of over 64hp and 91tq on your otherwise stock vehicle
Custom tuning via Livernois Motorsports
Increased horsepower & torque
Dyno proven air/fuel adjustments
Transmission modifications with reduced torque management and modified shift points/firmness
Enhanced throttle response
Available for multiple fuel octane levels
Removed top speed limiter
Read/Clear (DTC) Codes
**For maximum performance and the best drive-ability, Livernois Motorsports highly recommends the use of our EvenFlo 160° thermostat with the purchase of all MyCal tunes.**
*You can add a thermostat to this order with no extra shipping charge.*
*Livernois Motorsports highly recommends our pre-gapped spark plugs with our performance tunes.*