2013-2015 FORD EXPLORER NA TUNER
- Product Information
- Vehicle Fitments
- Product Instructions
With our ever growing knowledge of the Ford market and the Explorer platform, we are proud to announce that we now support tuning for the N/A 3.5L! These impresive tunes can make up to 31hp and 44tq on a stock vehicle..
We are offering 87, 89, 91, and 93 octane performance tunes.
Gains of over 31hp and 44tq on your otherwise stock vehicle
Increased Fuel Economy
Dyno Proven Air/Fuel Adjustments
Enhanced Throttle Response
Read/Clear (DTC) Codes
*Windows PC required for tuner updates, MAC / Apple OS not supported*
Our MyCalibrator tuner combined with our proprietary tuning software we have more access, more experience, more tuning support, more parts support and far more world records to back us up than any other tune provider in the marketplace.
What goes into a Livernois Motorsports Custom tune?
● Fuel Mapping- The fuel map inside the ECU is able to adjust the air/fuel mix for maximum efficiency and performance in any condition.
● Boost Mapping (If Applicable)- Controlling the compressed air/fuel mixture that is entering the motor. This is done by “teaching” the car’s computer new parameters in which to work.
● Air/Fuel Management- Air/Fuel management is one of the most important factors in the combustion process. Maintaining a proper Air to Fuel ratio is crucial to getting the most out of your motor and also to prevent damage.
● Rev, Top Speed Limiters and Shifting Characteristics- By dialing in the optimal RPM range and pressures for your transmission to shift at we are extending the life of those components. We also take this opportunity to revise your top speed limiter. These modifications are made to make sure that you are able to have a long-lasting and fun life with your vehicle.
● Towing Capabilities- We amplify your vehicle’s natural ability to haul your cargo around. By accessing the parts of the computer that control performance we are able to create more power where it is needed in the low RPM ranges. You can even get greater efficiency VS stock!
● Timing- Timing is where we control when the combustion event occurs. By revising the moment this happens we are able to increase your vehicle’s performance and efficiency!
● Torque Management- Using our proprietary tuning software we alter when, where and how the computer tries to step in maintain control over your vehicle in a performance setting.
● Tire Size Alterations (Where Available)
● Axle Ratio Alterations (Where Available)
2013-2015 Ford Explorer Limited 3.5 Liter Naturally Aspirated
2013-2015 Ford Explorer XLT 3.5 Liter Naturally Aspirated