LIVERNOIS MOTORSPORTS 2015-2020 JEEP WRANGLER AND GLADIATOR 3.6L TUNER WITH PCM UNLOCK
- Product Information
- Vehicle Fitments
Livernois Motorsports now offers our PCM unlocking service and tuner bundle for the 2015-2019 Jeep Wrangler 3.6 Liter . Once only available to those customers who brought their vehicle to our facilites for performance work, this service is available for all customers looking to unlock their factory PCM for use with all commercially available tuning software.
Beginning in 2015, the only way to tune a Mopar vehicle involves physical modifications to the computer to unlock the potential to retune your vehicle to compensate for modifications, or to add power, torque, and performance.
After purchase, simply reference your order number and ship your vehicles computer to us for unlocking. This process typically takes 1 business day for completion, simply choose the return shipping method at the time of checkout to have the process completed in as little as 2 days with shipping time!
The new MyCalibrator Touch device from Livernois Motorsports & Engineering is available exclusively from Livernois Motorsports for your 2015-2020 Jeep Wrangler and Gladiator equipped with the 3.6L Pentastar V6.
Available for multiple octane levels, and even Flex Fuel for 18+ JL/JT, our 93/E85 Flex Fuel performance tune leading the way in terms of power andperformance. This exclusive option is good for peak vs. peak gains of over 29WHP and 36WTQ, with maximum gains of over 51WHP and 57WTQ! In addition to these performance enhancements, we also spent a great deal of time improving throttle response, part throttle shifting, and working to ensure our updates play well in all driving modes. Coupled with the performance upgrade, these drivability changes make the truck feel greatly improved in day to day usage.
As with all of our previous tuners, your purchase today gains you access to all future updates and revisions!
Gains of up to 51WHP and 57WTQ on your otherwise stock vehicle
Custom tuning via Livernois Motorsports (Device stores stock + Livernois Custom Tunes)
Multiple octane levels for increased horsepower & torque
Dyno proven air/fuel adjustments
Transmission modifications with reduced torque management and modified shift points/firmness (8-speed Transmission only currently)
Enhanced throttle response
Revised top speed limiter
Read/Clear (DTC) Codes
Our MyCalibrator Touch Tuner is combined with our proprietary tuning software we have more access, more experience, more tuning support, more parts support and far more world records to back us up than any other tune provider in the marketplace.
What Goes Into a Livernois Motorsports Custom Tune?
- Fuel Mapping- The fuel map inside the ECU is able to adjust the air/fuel mix for maximum efficiency and performance in any condition.
- Rev, Top Speed Limiters and Shifting Characteristics- By dialing in the optimal RPM range and pressures for your transmission to shift at we are extending the life of those components. We also take this opportunity to revise your top speed limiter. These modifications are made to make sure that you are able to have a long-lasting and fun life with your vehicle.
- Ignition Timing- Timing is where we control when the combustion event occurs. By revising the moment this happens we are able to increase your vehicle’s performance and efficiency!
- Torque Management- Using our proprietary tuning software we alter when, where and how the computer tries to step in maintain control over your vehicle in a performance setting.
- Tire Size Alterations (Coming Soon)
- Axle Ratio Alterations (Coming Soon)
*Windows PC required for tuner updates, MAC / Apple OS not supported*
About Livernois Motorsports & Engineering
Livernois Motorsports & Engineering has become best-known for revolutionary tuning and high-end performance products for late model Ford, Mopar, and GM vehicles. The company is proud of its deep roots in the automotive and motorsports industry dating back to its original founding in 1949. Since then the company has expanded its product line to include tuning and performance components for desert racing, SCCA and drag racing. Livernois Motorsports is proud to engineer, test and manufacture its products in the USA. For more information visit www.livernoismotorsports.com or call 313.561.5500.