- Product Information
- Vehicle Fitments
- Product Instructions
Our MyCalibrator tuner combined with our proprietary tuning software we have more access, more experience, more tuning support, more parts support and far more world records to back us up than any other tune provider in the marketplace.
What goes into a Livernois Motorsports Custom tune?
● Fuel Mapping- The fuel map inside the ECU is able to adjust the air/fuel mix for maximum efficiency and performance in any condition.
● Boost Mapping (If Applicable)- Controlling the compressed air/fuel mixture that is entering the motor. This is done by “teaching” the car’s computer new parameters in which to work.
● Air/Fuel Management- Air/Fuel management is one of the most important factors in the combustion process. Maintaining a proper Air to Fuel ratio is crucial to getting the most out of your motor and also to prevent damage.
● Rev, Top Speed Limiters and Shifting Characteristics- By dialing in the optimal RPM range and pressures for your transmission to shift at we are extending the life of those components. We also take this opportunity to revise your top speed limiter. These modifications are made to make sure that you are able to have a long-lasting and fun life with your vehicle.
● Towing Capabilities- We amplify your vehicle’s natural ability to haul your cargo around. By accessing the parts of the computer that control performance we are able to create more power where it is needed in the low RPM ranges. You can even get greater efficiency VS stock!
● Timing- Timing is where we control when the combustion event occurs. By revising the moment this happens we are able to increase your vehicle’s performance and efficiency!
● Torque Management- Using our proprietary tuning software we alter when, where and how the computer tries to step in maintain control over your vehicle in a performance setting.
● Tire Size Alterations (Where Available)
● Axle Ratio Alterations (Where Available)
*Windows PC required for tuner updates, MAC / Apple OS not supported*
The new MyCalibrator device by AIW is available exclusively from Livernois Motorsports for your 2007-2013 Chrysler Hemi powered vehicles.
Custom tuning via Livernois Motorsports
Increased horsepower & torque
Dyno proven air/fuel adjustments
Enhanced throttle response
Modified Fan Settings for reduced heat soak
Tunes available for most aftermarket modifications available
Available for multiple fuel octane levels (91, 93, and higher currently available)
Raised top speed limiter
Read/Clear (DTC) Codes
2006-2010 Jeep Commander Limited 5.7 Liter Naturally Aspirated
2007-2009 Jeep Commander Overland 5.7 Liter
2007-2009 Jeep Commander Overland 5.7 Liter Naturally Aspirated
2010 Jeep Commander Sport 5.7 Liter
2010 Jeep Commander Sport 5.7 Liter Naturally Aspirated
2006-2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee 6.1 Liter Naturally Aspirated
2012-2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee 6.4 Liter Naturally Aspirated
2010-2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 5.7 Liter
2010-2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 5.7 Liter Naturally Aspirated
2005-2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 5.7 Liter
2005-2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 5.7 Liter Naturally Aspirated
2006-2009 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland 5.7 Liter
2011-2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland 5.7 Liter
2006-2009 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland 5.7 Liter Naturally Aspirated
2011-2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland 5.7 Liter Naturally Aspirated
2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland Summit 5.7 Liter
2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland Summit 5.7 Liter Naturally Aspirated
2006-2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 6.1 Liter
2006-2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 6.1 Liter Naturally Aspirated
2012-2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 6.4 Liter
2012-2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 6.4 Liter Naturally Aspirated