2009-2013 CORVETTE ZR1 TUNER
- Product Information
- Vehicle Fitments
- Product Instructions
Livernois Motorsports is now offering our performance tuning for the 2009-2013 Chevrolet Corvette LS9. This performance tuning offers many areas of improvement such as revised cooling fan settings, rev limiter, speed limiter, shift points and firmness (Automatic), removed skip shift (Manual), and of course, more horsepower and torque. Our performance tuning is good for maximum gains of over 39hp, and 41# of torque with 93 octane!In addition to these performance enhancements, we also spent a great deal of time improving throttle response, part throttle shifting, and ensure our calibration makes your Corvette feel greatly improved in day to day usage. Additionally, as with all of our MyCalibrator products, we include free tune updates for all supported performance upgrades along with true customization of your tune allowing us to make the vehicle exactly what you want it to be.
Custom tuning via Livernois Motorsports (Device stores stock Tune)
Dyno proven air/fuel adjustments
Gains of over 28hp and 32tq on your otherwise stock vehicle
Compatible with most performance packages for the 2006-2013 LS7 Equipped Corvette offered by Livernois Motorsports
Enhanced throttle response
Available for 91 and 93 octane fuel
Revised Rev Limiter
Revised Top Speed Limiter
Read/Clear (DTC) Codes
Our MyCalibrator tuner combined with our proprietary tuning software we have more access, more experience, more tuning support, more parts support and far more world records to back us up than any other tune provider in the marketplace.
What goes into a Livernois Motorsports Custom tune?
● Fuel Mapping- The fuel map inside the ECU is able to adjust the air/fuel mix for maximum efficiency and performance in any condition.
● Boost Mapping (If Applicable)- Controlling the compressed air/fuel mixture that is entering the motor. This is done by “teaching” the car’s computer new parameters in which to work.
● Air/Fuel Management- Air/Fuel management is one of the most important factors in the combustion process. Maintaining a proper Air to Fuel ratio is crucial to getting the most out of your motor and also to prevent damage.
● Rev, Top Speed Limiters and Shifting Characteristics- By dialing in the optimal RPM range and pressures for your transmission to shift at we are extending the life of those components. We also take this opportunity to revise your top speed limiter. These modifications are made to make sure that you are able to have a long-lasting and fun life with your vehicle.
● Timing- Timing is where we control when the combustion event occurs. By revising the moment this happens we are able to increase your vehicle’s performance and efficiency!
● Torque Management- Using our proprietary tuning software we alter when, where and how the computer tries to step in maintain control over your vehicle in a performance setting.
● Tire Size Alterations (Where Available)
● Axle Ratio Alterations (Where Available)