2014-2018 V8 TAHOE, YUKON, ESCALADE TUNER
- Product Information
- Vehicle Fitments
- Product Instructions
Livernois motorsports has brought our unparalleled experience with direct injection performance experience, to the new 2014-2018 Tahoe,Yukon, etc with the 5.3 ecotec3 and the 6.2 ecotec3 engine. We began working on improving the throttle response, and overall driving dynamics of these trucks to be much more responsive, and of course improve the shift feel, and performance level of these great engines.
The end result with 93 octane tuning was an additional 27hp and 47tq gain over stock on a 6.2 truck, and 29hp and 34tq on a 5.3 truck. Combine these gains with our proven transmission programming enhancements and the transformation you will notice a complete transformation of the responsiveness and performance of your truck. Add our available cold air intake for added gains of over 10hp and 20tq on both engines for even more performance.
Gains of over 27hp and 47tq on your otherwise stock vehicle
Custom tuning via Livernois Motorsports (Device stores stock + up to 4 Custom Tunes)
Multiple stages for increased horsepower & torque
Dyno proven air/fuel adjustments
Transmission modifications with reduced torque management and modified shift points/firmness
Enhanced throttle response
Available for multiple fuel octane levels
Tow specific tunes
Revised top speed limiter
Read/Clear (DTC) Codes
**For maximum performance and the best drive-ability, Livernois Motorsports highly recommends the use of our EvenFlo 160* thermostat with the purchase of all MyCal tunes.**
*You can add a thermostat to this order with no extra shipping charge.*
Our MyCalibrator tuner combined with our proprietary tuning software we have more access, more experience, more tuning support, more parts support and far more world records to back us up than any other tune provider in the marketplace.
What goes into a Livernois Motorsports Custom tune?
● Fuel Mapping- The fuel map inside the ECU is able to adjust the air/fuel mix for maximum efficiency and performance in any condition.
● Boost Mapping (If Applicable)- Controlling the compressed air/fuel mixture that is entering the motor. This is done by “teaching” the car’s computer new parameters in which to work.
● Air/Fuel Management- Air/Fuel management is one of the most important factors in the combustion process. Maintaining a proper Air to Fuel ratio is crucial to getting the most out of your motor and also to prevent damage.
● Rev, Top Speed Limiters and Shifting Characteristics- By dialing in the optimal RPM range and pressures for your transmission to shift at we are extending the life of those components. We also take this opportunity to revise your top speed limiter. These modifications are made to make sure that you are able to have a long-lasting and fun life with your vehicle.
● Towing Capabilities- We amplify your vehicle’s natural ability to haul your cargo around. By accessing the parts of the computer that control performance we are able to create more power where it is needed in the low RPM ranges. You can even get greater efficiency VS stock!
● Timing- Timing is where we control when the combustion event occurs. By revising the moment this happens we are able to increase your vehicle’s performance and efficiency!
● Torque Management- Using our proprietary tuning software we alter when, where and how the computer tries to step in maintain control over your vehicle in a performance setting.
● Tire Size Alterations (Where Available)
● Axle Ratio Alterations (Where Available)
2014-2016 Cadillac Escalade Luxury 6.2 Liter Naturally Aspirated
2015 Cadillac Escalade Platinum 6.2 Liter Naturally Aspirated
2015 Cadillac Escalade Premium 6.2 Liter Naturally Aspirated
2015 Cadillac Escalade ESV Base 6.2 Liter Naturally Aspirated
2015 Cadillac Escalade ESV Luxury 6.2 Liter Naturally Aspirated
2015 Cadillac Escalade ESV Platinum 6.2 Liter Naturally Aspirated
2015 Cadillac Escalade ESV Premium 6.2 Liter Naturally Aspirated
2014-2018 Chevrolet Tahoe
2015 Chevrolet Tahoe LS 5.3 Liter Naturally Aspirated
2014-2016 Chevrolet Tahoe LT 5.3 Liter Naturally Aspirated
2015 Chevrolet Tahoe LTZ 5.3 Liter Naturally Aspirated
2015 Chevrolet Tahoe PPV 5.3 Liter Naturally Aspirated
2015 Chevrolet Tahoe SSV 5.3 Liter Naturally Aspirated
2015 GMC Yukon Denali 6.2 Liter Naturally Aspirated
2015 GMC Yukon SLE 5.3 Liter Naturally Aspirated
2014-2016 GMC Yukon SLT 5.3 Liter Naturally Aspirated
2015 GMC Yukon XL Denali 6.2 Liter Naturally Aspirated
2015 GMC Yukon XL SLE 5.3 Liter Naturally Aspirated
2015 GMC Yukon XL SLT 5.3 Liter Naturally Aspirated