2020-2021 LIVERNOIS MOTORSPORTS JEEP GLADIATOR 2.5" STAGE 5 BILLET LINK ICON SUSPENSION SYSTEM - INSTALLED
- Vehicle Fitments
With our decades of involvement in Desert and Off-Road performance experience and knowledge, we are able to offer the best balance of capability and balance of off and on-road Performance by partnering with Icon Vehicle Dynamics for their suspension Packages for the JT Gladiator.
Their stage 5 system strikes what we feel is the right balance for anyone looking for great off-road versatility, whether sand, rocks, or dirt/mud use, while still being a pleasant ride for those who never utilize their Jeep for these activities.
The 2.5" (over stock rubicon) system allows for use of up to a 37" tire with the optional bump stop relocation system and Rubicon or aftermarket fenders, and has the below standard features:
- Livernois Motorsports Professional Installation
- Dual Rate Front Coil Springs
- Triple Rate Rear Coil Springs
- 2.0 Aluminum Body Shocks with JT Specific Valving
- Adjustable Upper Front Links
- Tubular Steel Lower Front Links
- Adjustable Front Track Bar
- Adjustable Rear Track Bar
- Bump Stop Spacers
- Billet Adjustable Front Sway Bar Links
- Rear Sway Bar Relocation Kit
- Billet Adjustable Upper Rear Links
- Billet Adjustable Lower Rear Links
- All Necessary Hardware
- Front Wheel Alignment
For those looking for even further upgrades, we offer the complete portfolio of Icon suspension packages for your JT Gladiator as well as many other brands and components.
*note, due to slight variations due to packaging, and engine combinations, your actual lift height may vary*
*Gladiators outfitted with 3.0 EcoDiesel engine require additional components not included in pricing, please contact our representatives today for your pricing*