2008-2009 PONTIAC G8 GT STAGE 2+ DOD DELETE PERFORMANCE PACKAGE - INSTALLED
- Product Information
- Vehicle Fitments
Our Stage 2+ DOD Delete performance package is one of our most popular packages available for the G8 GT. This package is proven for gains of up to 103hp and 71tq on L76 equipped G8 GT's with 93 octane fuel, all while removing the failure prone DOD system from the vehicle. This package has been perfected by our unparalleled experience in the G8 arena as we have modified more G8's than anyone on the planet. Livernois Motorsports has unique insights into the operation and performance of these cars, and this package helps those realize just how well these cars respond to modifications.
Our Stage 2+ DOD Delete Package features our DOD Delete System, MyCalibrator tuner, and EvenFlo thermostat, Billet Rocker Bases, Upgraded Stage 1.5 Cylinder heads, and a Livernois selected Cold Air intake for the 2008-2009 L76 Equipped Pontiac G8 GT. We have combined these great upgrades into one value filled package for our customer. With considerable savings over buying these components separately, we have made it easier than ever for you to enjoy the benefits of our proven performance offerings.
- Choice of Livernois Motorsports Camshaft (1c, 2c, or 2c-HL camshaft)
- Livernois Motorsports Dual Valve Spring Package (Livernois Motorsports Dual Valve Springs, Titanium Retainers, Valve Spring Locators, Locks, & Valve Seals)
- ARP Head Bolts
- MLS Head Gaskets
- Hardened Pushrods
- GMPP LS7 Lifters
- GMPP LS2 Lifter guide kit
- GMPP LS2 Valley Cover
- GMPP Valve Cover Breather Block-Off
- GMPP LS7 Camshaft Sprocket
- GMPP Timing Chain Dampner
- GMPP PCV Hose for Non-DOD applications
- GMPP LS2 Lifter guide kit
- GMPP Exhaust Gaskets
- ARP Timing Chain Bolts
The new MyCalibrator device is available exclusively from Livernois Motorsports for your 2008-2009 L76 Equipped Pontiac G8 GT, and the 2009 LS3 Equipped Pontiac G8 GXP.
- Custom tuning via Livernois Motorsports (Device stores stock + Livernois Custom Tune)
- Increased horsepower & torque (up to 103hp and 71tq with bundled offering)
- Dyno proven air/fuel adjustments
- Transmission modifications with reduced torque management and modified shift points/firmness (automatic equipped vehicles)
- Skip Shift disabling (manual equipped vehicles)
- Enhanced throttle response
- Available for multiple fuel octane levels
- Removed top speed limiter
- Read/Clear (DTC) Codes
- Tire Size/Gear change Adjustments
- Compatible with most Livernois Motorsports developed upgrade packages
Bolt on performance for your Rectangular Port LS engine with these Stage 1.5 upgraded cylinder heads. These heads offer Livernois Motorsports & Engineering custom developed port and valve-job for significant gains in airflow and performance. These heads also come with Livernois Motorsports & Engineering's own custom USA-Made valve springs with matching Titanium retainers and locks. The springs allow for much larger camshafts and improved valvetrain stability, ensuring long lifter, and rocker arm life.
- Livernois Selected Cold Air Intake
Livernois Motorsports Carefully analyzes many available air intakes available for these vehicles, and choses what we feel provides the best balance of fit, performance, and filtration capabilities. By taking the time to analyze these selections, it allows us to offer what we are always known for, the best possible results that are designed to last the life of the vehicle.
Livernois Motorsports & Engineering now offers a line of EvenFlo low temperature thermostats for most late model performance engines. With one of these high performance Livernois Motorsports & Engineering thermostats, you can dramatically reduce the operating temperatures in your performance engine. This will allow for the engine to naturally make more power, ensure consistent performance, and increase coolant flow to help extend engine component longevity.