With the release of our MyCalibrator tuner, and EvenFlo thermostat, and a Livernois selected Cold Air intake for the 2004-2006 Pontiac GTO, we have combined these great upgrades into one value filled package for our customer. With considerable savings over buying these components separately, we have made it easier than ever for you to enjoy the benefits of our proven performance offerings.
This new bundled package allows for gains of over 30hp and 28tq on an LS2 equipped car, and over 24hp and 22tq on an LS1 equipped car when used with 93 octane fuel! Read below to see the benefits of the Livernois Motorsports exclusive products!
The new MyCalibrator device is available exclusively from Livernois Motorsports for your 2004-2006 Pontiac GTO.
- Custom tuning via Livernois Motorsports (Device stores stock + Livernois Custom Tune)
- Increased horsepower & torque (over 30hp and 28tq (LS2) and 24hp and 22tq (LS1) with bundled offering)
- Dyno proven air/fuel adjustments
- Transmission modifications with reduced torque management and modified shift points/firmness
- Enhanced throttle response
- Available for multiple fuel octane levels
- Removed top speed limiter
- Read/Clear (DTC) Codes
- Tire Size/Gear change Adjustments
- Compatible with most Livernois Motorsports developed upgrade packages
- Livernois Selected Cold Air Intake
Livernois Motorsports Carefully analyzes many available air intakes available for these vehicles, and choses what we feel provides the best balance of fit, performance, and filtration capabilities. By taking the time to analyze these selections, it allows us to offer what we are always known for, the best possible results that are designed to last the life of the vehicle.
Livernois Motorsports & Engineering now offers a line of EvenFlo low temperature thermostats for most late model performance engines. With one of these high performance Livernois Motorsports & Engineering thermostats, you can dramatically reduce the operating temperatures in your performance engine. This will allow for the engine to naturally make more power power, ensure consistent performance, and increase coolant flow to help extend engine component longevity.
*Installed by our highly trained technicians at Livernois Motorsports & Engineering*