2013-2016 FORD FOCUS ST 2.0L ECOBOOST LEVEL 1 PERFORMANCE PACKAGE
- Product Information
- Vehicle Fitments
- Product Instructions
Livernois Motorsports is proud to announce the release of our performance tuning solution for the 2013-2016 Ford Focus ST 2.0 EcoBoost.
Our exclusive MyCalibrator tuner and proprietary tuning software feature:
- Custom tuning via Livernois Motorsports
- Increased horsepower & torque
- Dyno proven air/fuel adjustments
- Transmission modifications with reduced torque management and modified shift points/firmness
- Enhanced throttle response
- Available for multiple fuel octane levels (87, 89, 91, 93 & +93)
- Removed top speed limiter
- Read/Clear (DTC) Codes
The WINDSTORM® Air Dam panels replace the upper half of the restrictive factory intake box, while snapping into the lower half in order to take advantage of the factory cold air inlet ducts. The supplied weatherstripping seals the panels against the bottom of the hood to keep hot engine compartment air away from the filter while providing a forward-facing opening for additional cold air to enter the filter
WINDSTORM® has expanded its line of performance with the introduction of a new Air Dam system for the 2013 Focus ST and its turbocharged 2.0L EcoBoost engine. Consisting of Air Dam panels and a new performance filter unlocking 10 horsepower and 12 lb-ft of torque with no tuning required!.
We also offer our line of EvenFlo 160° temperature thermostats for most late model performance engines. With one of these high performance Livernois Motorsports & Engineering thermostats, you can dramatically reduce the operating temperatures in your performance engine. This will allow for the engine to naturally make more power power, ensure consistent performance, and increase coolant flow to help extend engine component longevity.
Our MyCalibrator tuner combined with our proprietary tuning software we have more access, more experience, more tuning support, more parts support and far more world records to back us up than any other tune provider in the marketplace.
What goes into a Livernois Motorsports Custom tune?
● Fuel Mapping- The fuel map inside the ECU is able to adjust the air/fuel mix for maximum efficiency and performance in any condition.
● Boost Mapping (If Applicable)- Controlling the compressed air/fuel mixture that is entering the motor. This is done by “teaching” the car’s computer new parameters in which to work.
● Air/Fuel Management- Air/Fuel management is one of the most important factors in the combustion process. Maintaining a proper Air to Fuel ratio is crucial to getting the most out of your motor and also to prevent damage.
● Rev, Top Speed Limiters and Shifting Characteristics- By dialing in the optimal RPM range and pressures for your transmission to shift at we are extending the life of those components. We also take this opportunity to revise your top speed limiter. These modifications are made to make sure that you are able to have a long-lasting and fun life with your vehicle.
● Towing Capabilities- We amplify your vehicle’s natural ability to haul your cargo around. By accessing the parts of the computer that control performance we are able to create more power where it is needed in the low RPM ranges. You can even get greater efficiency VS stock!
● Timing- Timing is where we control when the combustion event occurs. By revising the moment this happens we are able to increase your vehicle’s performance and efficiency!
● Torque Management- Using our proprietary tuning software we alter when, where and how the computer tries to step in maintain control over your vehicle in a performance setting.
● Tire Size Alterations (Where Available)
● Axle Ratio Alterations (Where Available)