2013-2016 FORD TAURUS SHO & LINCOLN MKS LEVEL 3 PERFORMANCE PACK W/ BLACK TIPS
- Product Information
- Vehicle Fitments
- Product Instructions
Our MyCalibrator tuner combined with our proprietary tuning software we have more access, more experience, more tuning support, more parts support and far more world records to back us up than any other tune provider in the marketplace.
What goes into a Livernois Motorsports Custom tune?
● Fuel Mapping- The fuel map inside the ECU is able to adjust the air/fuel mix for maximum efficiency and performance in any condition.
● Boost Mapping (If Applicable)- Controlling the compressed air/fuel mixture that is entering the motor. This is done by “teaching” the car’s computer new parameters in which to work.
● Air/Fuel Management- Air/Fuel management is one of the most important factors in the combustion process. Maintaining a proper Air to Fuel ratio is crucial to getting the most out of your motor and also to prevent damage.
● Rev, Top Speed Limiters and Shifting Characteristics- By dialing in the optimal RPM range and pressures for your transmission to shift at we are extending the life of those components. We also take this opportunity to revise your top speed limiter. These modifications are made to make sure that you are able to have a long-lasting and fun life with your vehicle.
● Towing Capabilities- We amplify your vehicle’s natural ability to haul your cargo around. By accessing the parts of the computer that control performance we are able to create more power where it is needed in the low RPM ranges. You can even get greater efficiency VS stock!
● Timing- Timing is where we control when the combustion event occurs. By revising the moment this happens we are able to increase your vehicle’s performance and efficiency!
● Torque Management- Using our proprietary tuning software we alter when, where and how the computer tries to step in maintain control over your vehicle in a performance setting.
● Tire Size Alterations (Where Available)
● Axle Ratio Alterations (Where Available)
Livernois Motorsports Dyno Proven EcoBoost performance package
Available for Taurus SHO, and Lincoln MKS (2013-2016 Only)
Available in 4 stages. All stages included with purchase.
Dyno Proven Air/Fuel Adjustments
Altered Ignition Timing
Removed Top Speed Limiter
Torque Management Reduced or Removed
Modified Shift Points/Firmness
Available for 91 or 93 Octane Fuel
Note: After AIW device is received, please email email@example.com with the serial number from the device along with the strategy code from the vehicle.
Full Thunderstorm Exhaust
Constructed of US T304 Stainless Steel
Direct bolt on upgrade
Manufactured exclusively for Livernois Motorsports
Available Catted and Non-catted with no need for o2 extensions
Compatible with Livernois developed calibration
15-25 HP Gain
More flow equals more power and our Livernois Exclusive Windstorm series intake systems give you the best of both worlds. These intake systems feature our new large, one-piece, rotational-molded air box and totally redesigned air intake tube. These new one-piece air boxes house an exclusive Synthaflow technology air filter which, when combined with the CAD-designed intake tube, provides improved horsepower, torque, and MPG. All Windstorm series intake systems include all of the necessary hardware and easy-to-follow instructions for a quick and hassle-free installation.
Livernois Motorsports & Engineering now offers a line of EvenFlo low temperature thermostats for most late model performance engines. With one of these high performance Livernois Motorsports & Engineering thermostats, you can dramatically reduce the operating temperatures in your performance engine. This will allow for the engine to naturally make more power power, ensure consistent performance, and increase coolant flow to help extend engine component longevity.
2013-2016 Ford Taurus 3.5 Liter Turbocharged 4 Door Sedan AWD
2013-2016 Ford Taurus SHO 3.5 Liter Turbocharged
2010 Lincoln MKS 3.5 Liter Turbocharged
2013-2016 Lincoln MKS 3.5 Liter Turbocharged
2013-2016 Lincoln MKS EcoBoost 3.5 Liter Turbocharged