2014-16 CHEVROLET CORVETTE LEVEL 1 MAIL ORDER BUNDLE
- Product Information
- Vehicle Fitments
Our Stage 1 performance bundle is a staple in the 'Corvette' Community. Allowing for gains of over 25hp and 30tq when used with 93 octane fuel, this package has been perfected by our unparalleled experience in the Corvette arena! Livernois Motorsports has unique insights into the operation and performance of these cars, and this package helps those realize just how well these cars respond to modifications.
Our Mail Order Stage 1 bundle features our MyCalibrator tuner, and EvenFlo thermostat, and a Roto-fab Cold Air intake for the 2014-2016 Chevrolet Corvette. We have combined these great upgrades into one value filled package for our customer. With a savings over buying these components separately, we have made it easier than ever for you to enjoy the benefits of our proven performance offerings.
The new MyCalibrator device is available exclusively from Livernois Motorsports for your 2014-2016 Chevrolet Corvette.
- Custom tuning via Livernois Motorsports (Device stores stock + Livernois Custom Tune)
- Increased horsepower & torque (over 37hp and 39tq with bundled offering)
- Dyno proven air/fuel adjustments
- Transmission modifications with reduced torque management and modified shift points/firmness (automatic equipped vehicles)
- Skip Shift disabling (manual equipped vehicles)
- Enhanced throttle response
- Available for multiple fuel octane levels
- Removed top speed limiter
- Read/Clear (DTC) Codes
- Tire Size/Gear change Adjustments
- Compatible with most Livernois Motorsports developed upgrade packages
- Airaid Perfomance Air Filter
Livernois Motorsports Carefully analyzes many available air intakes and filters available for these vehicles, and chose Airaid becuase we felt it provides the best balance of fit, performance, and filtration capabilities. By taking the time to analyze these selections, it allows us to offer what we are always known for, the best possible results that are designed to last the life of the vehicle.
Livernois Motorsports & Engineering now offers a line of EvenFlo low temperature thermostats for most late model performance engines. With one of these high performance Livernois Motorsports & Engineering thermostats, you can dramatically reduce the operating temperatures in your performance engine. This will allow for the engine to naturally make more power power, ensure consistent performance, and increase coolant flow to help extend engine component longevity.