2014-2016 CHEVROLET/GMC 5.3L LT1 TRUCK & SUV CYCLONE BUNDLE
- Product Information
- Vehicle Fitments
- Product Instructions
With the release of our MyCalibrator tuner, EvenFlo thermostat, and Windstorm intake for the 2014+ Silverado/Sierra and the 2015+ Tahoe/Yukon equipped with the 5.3 EcoTec3 complete, we have combined these great upgrades into one value filled package for our customer. With considerable savings over buying these components separately, we have made it easier than ever for you to enjoy the benefits of our proven performance offerings. For some hands on restuls from this package, check out our feature on TruckU TV
This new Cyclone bundle allows for gains of over 34hp and 34tq when used with 93 octane fuel! Also included is a Chrome Livernos Motorsports license plate frame at no cost!
Read below to see the benefits of the Livernois Motorsports exclusive products!
The new MyCalibrator device is available exclusively from Livernois Motorsports for your 2014-2016 GM Truck.
· Custom tuning via Livernois Motorsports (Device stores stock + Livernois Custom Tune)
· Increased horsepower & torque (over 34hp and 34tq with bundled offering)
· Dyno proven air/fuel adjustments
· Transmission modifications with reduced torque management and modified shift points/firmness
· Enhanced throttle response
· Available for multiple fuel octane levels
· Removed top speed limiter
· Read/Clear (DTC) Codes
· Tire Size Adjustments
More flow equals more power and our Livernois Motorsports Windstorm series intake system gives you the best of both worlds! The Windstorm intake system features a dry and washable high performance filter, a new large, one-piece, rotationally-molded air box and totally redesigned air intake tube. These new one-piece air boxes feature an exclusive air filter which, when combined with the CAD-designed intake tube, provides maximum horsepower, torque, and MPG.
Livernois Motorsports & Engineering now offers a line of EvenFlo low temperature thermostats for most late model performance engines. With one of these high performance Livernois Motorsports & Engineering thermostats, you can dramatically reduce the operating temperatures in your performance engine. This will allow for the engine to naturally make more power, ensure consistent performance, and increase coolant flow to help extend engine component longevity.
Our MyCalibrator tuner combined with our proprietary tuning software we have more access, more experience, more tuning support, more parts support and far more world records to back us up than any other tune provider in the marketplace.
What goes into a Livernois Motorsports Custom tune?
● Fuel Mapping- The fuel map inside the ECU is able to adjust the air/fuel mix for maximum efficiency and performance in any condition.
● Boost Mapping (If Applicable)- Controlling the compressed air/fuel mixture that is entering the motor. This is done by “teaching” the car’s computer new parameters in which to work.
● Air/Fuel Management- Air/Fuel management is one of the most important factors in the combustion process. Maintaining a proper Air to Fuel ratio is crucial to getting the most out of your motor and also to prevent damage.
● Rev, Top Speed Limiters and Shifting Characteristics- By dialing in the optimal RPM range and pressures for your transmission to shift at we are extending the life of those components. We also take this opportunity to revise your top speed limiter. These modifications are made to make sure that you are able to have a long-lasting and fun life with your vehicle.
● Towing Capabilities- We amplify your vehicle’s natural ability to haul your cargo around. By accessing the parts of the computer that control performance we are able to create more power where it is needed in the low RPM ranges. You can even get greater efficiency VS stock!
● Timing- Timing is where we control when the combustion event occurs. By revising the moment this happens we are able to increase your vehicle’s performance and efficiency!
● Torque Management- Using our proprietary tuning software we alter when, where and how the computer tries to step in maintain control over your vehicle in a performance setting.
● Tire Size Alterations (Where Available)
● Axle Ratio Alterations (Where Available)