With the release of our MyCalibrator tuner, EvenFlo thermostat, and Windstorm intake for the 2016-2017 Camaro SS, we have combined these great upgrades into one value filled package for our customer. With considerable savings over buying these components separately, we have made it easier than ever for you to enjoy the benefits of our proven performance offerings.
This new bundled package allows for gains of up to 41hp and 45tq on equipped car when used with 93 octane fuel! Read below to see the benefits of the Livernois Motorsports exclusive products!
The new MyCalibrator device is available exclusively from Livernois Motorsports for your 2016-2017 Camaro SS.
- Custom tuning via Livernois Motorsports (Device stores stock + Livernois Custom Tune)
- Increased horsepower & torque (up to 41hp and 45tq with bundled offering)
- Dyno proven air/fuel adjustments
- Transmission modifications with reduced torque management and modified shift points/firmness
- Optional disabling of DOD/AFM system on Automatic equipped vehicles
- Enhanced throttle response
- Available for multiple fuel octane levels
- Disabline of Skip Shift System on Manual Tranmission Cars
- Revised top speed limiter
- Read/Clear (DTC) Codes
- Tire Size/Gear change Adjustments
- Compatible with most Livernois Motorsports developed upgrade packages
More flow equals more power and our Livernois Motorsports Windstorm series intake system gives you the best of both worlds! The Windstorm intake system features a dry and washable high performance filter, a new large, one-piece, rotationally-molded air box and totally redesigned air intake tube. These new one-piece air boxes feature an exclusive air filter which, when combined with the CAD-designed intake tube, provides maximum horsepower, torque, and MPG.
Livernois Motorsports & Engineering now offers a line of EvenFlo low temperature thermostats for most late model performance engines. With one of these high performance Livernois Motorsports & Engineering thermostats, you can dramatically reduce the operating temperatures in your performance engine. This will allow for the engine to naturally make more power power, ensure consistent performance, and increase coolant flow to help extend engine component longevity.
*Installed by our highly trained technicians at Livernois Motorsports & Engineering*