2013-2019 FORD EXPLORER SPORT T460 PERFORMANCE PACK
- Product Information
- Vehicle Fitments
- Product Instructions
Here at Livernois Motorsports, we are constantly thinking of new ways to show our appreciation for our clients and loyal followers. This in mind, we put together a bundled offering for our populat T460 pacakge for the 2013-2019 Ford Explorer Sport! Featuring gains of up to 95 whp and 105 wtq the T460 package includes Livernois Motorsports MyCalibrator Touch Performance Tuner, Windstorm CAI,Thunderstorm Cat Back, 3Bar MAP sensor, Precision Gapped Spark Plugs, and EvenFlo thermostat.
MyCalibrator Touch Performance Tuner:
- Modern Touch Screen Interface
- Cloud Based Updating
- Custom tuning via Livernois Motorsports (Device stores stock + up to 4 Custom Tunes)
- Multiple stages for increased horsepower & torque
- Dyno proven air/fuel adjustments
- Transmission modifications with reduced torque management and modified shift points/firmness
- Enhanced throttle response
- Available for multiple fuel octane levels
- Tow specific tunes
- Revised top speed limiter
- Read/Clear (DTC) Codes
Windstorm Cold Air Intake:
More flow equals more power and our Livernois Motorsports Windstorm series intake system gives you the best of both worlds! The Windstorm intake system features a dry and washable high performance filter, a new large, one-piece, rotationally-molded air box and totally redesigned air intake tube. These new one-piece air boxes feature an exclusive air filter which, when combined with the CAD-designed intake tube, provides maximum horsepower, torque, and MPG.
Even-Flo 160° Thermostat:
Livernois Motorsports & Engineering now offers a line of EvenFlo low temperature thermostats for most late model performance engines. With one of these high performance Livernois Motorsports & Engineering thermostats, you can dramatically reduce the operating temperatures in your performance engine. This will allow for the engine to naturally make more power power, ensure consistent performance, and increase coolant flow to help extend engine component longevity.
Thunderstorm Cat Back Exhaust:
Thunderstorm cat backs are Designed and Manufactured in the USA exclusively for Livernois Motorsports and are Dyno tested for maximum performance. They are also test fitted in our high performance vehicle shop by our certified mechanics for excellent fitment every time. Constructed of US T304 Stainless Steel and designed as a bolt on direct replacement for the factory cat back on your Ford Explorer Sport with the 3.5 Ecoboost engine.
- 100% US Manufactured
- 50 State Legal
- Stainless Steel Rolled Edge double wall 4" Polished tips
- Low Angle Mandrel Bends for the highest flow possible
- Increased diameter over stock (2.125" stock vs. 2.5" Thunderstorm)
- Reduced back pressure for increased HP and increased Torque
- Exclusive no-drone technology
Our MyCalibrator tuner combined with our proprietary tuning software we have more access, more experience, more tuning support, more parts support and far more world records to back us up than any other tune provider in the marketplace.
What goes into a Livernois Motorsports Custom tune?
- Fuel Mapping- The fuel map inside the ECU is able to adjust the air/fuel mix for maximum efficiency and performance in any condition.
- Boost Mapping - Controlling the compressed air/fuel mixture that is entering the motor. This is done by “teaching” the car’s computer new parameters in which to work.
- Air/Fuel Management- Air/Fuel management is one of the most important factors in the combustion process. Maintaining a proper Air to Fuel ratio is crucial to getting the most out of your motor and also to prevent damage.
- Rev, Top Speed Limiters and Shifting Characteristics- By dialing in the optimal RPM range and pressures for your transmission to shift at we are extending the life of those components. We also take this opportunity to revise your top speed limiter. These modifications are made to make sure that you are able to have a long-lasting and fun life with your vehicle.
- Towing Capabilities- We amplify your vehicle’s natural ability to haul your cargo around. By accessing the parts of the computer that control performance we are able to create more power where it is needed in the low RPM ranges. You can even get greater efficiency VS stock!
- Timing- Timing is where we control when the combustion event occurs. By revising the moment this happens we are able to increase your vehicle’s performance and efficiency!
- Torque Management- Using our proprietary tuning software we alter when, where and how the computer tries to step in maintain control over your vehicle in a performance setting.