Livernois Motorsports, already established as a leader for firsts and performance in the EcoBoost world, is proud to announce the release of our latest performance package for the 2015-2017 2.3L EcoBoost Mustang. Utilizing our 93 octane performance tuning, you can see peak vs. peak gains up to 70 wheel horsepower over stock, and 97 additional Ft. Lbs of torque, with maximum gains up to a staggering 114hp and 105 Ft. lbs of torque. Livernois Motorsports was the first company to offer true custom tuning for the EcoBoost family of engines all the way back in 2009. Livernois Motorsports continues our dedication, and passion for these vehicles by wasting no time to support the 2015-2016 Mustang. Livernois Motorsports & Engineering was the first “”Tune only” EcoBoost Mustang in the 12’s, and the first EcoBoost mustang in the 11’s Our same great, record setting performance can be yours today! This great package comes with our MyCalibrator tuner a Windstorm Cold Air Intake and a EvenFlo thermostat, giving you a true matched package that will add lots of power and improved drivability for you Ecoboost Mustang. Details for each component is below or if you have any questions just give us a call, we love to talk Ecoboost!!
The new MyCalibrator device by AIW is available exclusively from Livernois Motorsports for your 2015-2017Ford Mustang with the 2.3 EcoBoost engine.
MyCalibrator Tuner includes
Custom tuning via Livernois Motorsports (Device stores stock + up to 4 Custom Tunes)
Multiple stages for increased horsepower & torque
Dyno proven air/fuel adjustments
Transmission modifications for Automatic's with reduced torque management and modified shift points/firmness
Enhanced throttle response
Available for multiple fuel octane levels
Removed top speed limiter
Read/Clear (DTC) Codes
Cold Air Intake
More flow equals more power and our Livernois Motorsports Cold Air intake system gives you the best of both worlds! Our Cold Air intake system features a dry and washable high performance filter, a new large, one-piece, rotationally-molded air box and totally redesigned air intake tube. These new one-piece air boxes feature an exclusive air filter which, when combined with the CAD-designed intake tube, provides maximum horsepower, torque, and MPG.
EvenFlo 160° Thermostat
Livernois Motorsports & Engineering now offers a line of EvenFlo low temperature thermostats for most late model performance engines. With one of these high performance Livernois Motorsports & Engineering thermostats, you can dramatically reduce the operating temperatures in your performance engine. This will allow for the engine to naturally make more power power, ensure consistent performance, and increase coolant flow to help extend engine component longevity.
Livernois Motorsports is truly unique in our approach as we continue to expand the world of tuning possibilities with the MyCalibrator Tuner. As the only custom-tuning company to develop its hardware, software and calibrations 100% in-house, Livernois provides a myriad of unique solutions. A few examples include tunes focused on performance, towing, and efficiency, as well as exclusive offerings such as flex fuel and data-logged based tuning solutions. Plus, many offerings are 50-state legal. All of this helps to establish Livernois as a leader in the industry with many first-to-market offerings, as well as world-record-breaking performance packed into one, easy-to-use device.
Livernois Motorsports & Engineering has become best-known for revolutionary tuning and high-end performance products for late model Ford, Mopar and GM vehicles. The company is proud of its deep roots in the automotive and motorsports industry dating back to its original founding in 1949. Since then the company has expanded its product line to include tuning and performance components for desert racing, SCCA and drag racing. Livernois Motorsports is proud to engineer, test and manufacture its products in the USA.
Our MyCalibrator tuner combined with our proprietary tuning software we have more access, more experience, more tuning support, more parts support and far more world records to back us up than any other tune provider in the marketplace.
What goes into a Livernois Motorsports Custom tune?
● Fuel Mapping- The fuel map inside the ECU is able to adjust the air/fuel mix for maximum efficiency and performance in any condition.
● Boost Mapping (If Applicable)- Controlling the compressed air/fuel mixture that is entering the motor. This is done by “teaching” the car’s computer new parameters in which to work.
● Air/Fuel Management- Air/Fuel management is one of the most important factors in the combustion process. Maintaining a proper Air to Fuel ratio is crucial to getting the most out of your motor and also to prevent damage.
● Rev, Top Speed Limiters and Shifting Characteristics- By dialing in the optimal RPM range and pressures for your transmission to shift at we are extending the life of those components. We also take this opportunity to revise your top speed limiter. These modifications are made to make sure that you are able to have a long-lasting and fun life with your vehicle.
● Towing Capabilities- We amplify your vehicle’s natural ability to haul your cargo around. By accessing the parts of the computer that control performance we are able to create more power where it is needed in the low RPM ranges. You can even get greater efficiency VS stock!
● Timing- Timing is where we control when the combustion event occurs. By revising the moment this happens we are able to increase your vehicle’s performance and efficiency!
● Torque Management- Using our proprietary tuning software we alter when, where and how the computer tries to step in maintain control over your vehicle in a performance setting.
● Tire Size Alterations (Where Available)
● Axle Ratio Alterations (Where Available)