2021 FORD BRONCO SPORT MYCALIBRATOR TOUCH TUNER
- Product Information
- Vehicle Fitments
- Product Instructions
We're just as excited as you are for the 2021 Ford Bronco Sport and you can rest assured providing the best balance of performance, reliability, and capability out of any performance calibration is our top priority. Our MyCalibrator Performance Tuner will help provide improvement both on the street, and the trails!
Livernois Motorsports, already established as a leader for firsts and performance in the automotive world, has been proud to announce the release of our custom tuning for all the EcoBoost vehicles we've supported over the years, and with more years of tuning EcoBoost engines than anyone else, it gave us a great start for calibration development for your 2021 Bronco Sport, regardless of engine pairing!
Driven by our dedication and passion for EcoBoost equipped vehicles, we wasted no time on releasing support, and now development is completed! Our Custom tuning allows more than just increased power, but also the features many of you are looking for in your 2021 Bronco Sport!
- Increased horsepower & torque (up to +40hp and +75tq on 93 Octane Fuel)
- Dyno proven air/fuel, and boost adjustments
- Enhanced throttle response
- Available for multiple fuel octane levels (87, 89, 91, and 93 Octane Tunes currently available)
- Revised top speed limiter
- Improved Transmission Performance
- Option to utilize all gears, removing "Skip Gear" function
- Optimize "Start/Stop" function
- Read/Clear (DTC) Codes
- View and Record Live Data
*Windows PC required for tuner updates, MAC / Apple OS not supported*
With our MyCalibrator Touch Tuner featuring our proprietary tuning software we are able to offer unmatched ability, knowledge, experience, performance, and reliability with any of our performance offerings. These abilities ensure that we're able to offer added power, with the reliability you've come to expect from Livernois Motorsports.
What goes into a Livernois Motorsports Custom tune?
● Fuel control - The production fuel control logic inside the ECM is revised to work together with our other enhancements and is adjusted for the optimal balance between maximum safety and performance in any condition.
● Boost control - Far more complex than simply "increasing boost", our knowledge shines in our ability to ensure proper torque/boost control under all conditions, ensuring that the least amount of boost necessary to achieve our goals are utilized. This approach adds safety and reliability over a "max boost" approach.
● Rev, Top Speed Limiters, and Shifting Characteristics - By revising the engines power output, the RPM and speed that performance best takes place is dramatically altered. As such, we spend the time revising all of these areas to ensure that the result is a phenomenal balance that enhances every aspect of the vehicles performance. These modifications are made to make sure that you are able to have a long-lasting and entertaining life with your vehicle.
● Towing Capabilities (On Tow Specific Tunes) - We amplify your Bronco’s natural ability to haul your cargo around. By accessing the parts of the computer that control performance we are able to create more power where it is needed in the lower and middle RPM ranges while ensuring peace of mind up to the maximum recommended tow rating!
● Timing - Ignition timing is one of the most critical items to control in a performance calibration. With all of the changes in boost, fueling, RPM ranges, and shift points the factory timing logic must be completely revised to provide the balance of power and safety we are known for. With vehicles today having hundreds of items that impact this function we ensure that our approach covers them all.
● Torque Reduction - Your Bronco is no slouch from the factory, but the stock approach involves almost completely turning the engine off during a shift. This allows for a nearly invisible shift, and is very smooth, but dramatically reduces performance and the feeling so many of you enjoy during a shift. Using our proprietary tuning software we alter when, where and how the computer tries to step in maintain control over your vehicle in a performance setting.
● Tire Size Alterations
● Axle Ratio Alterations