Our S585 Performance Package for the 2014-2019 5.3L DI Chevrolet/GMC Truck's and SUV's offers incredible power throughout the RPM range, while including the necessary items to maintain reliability when making this level of power. Designed for those looking for impressive power, while having nearly stock drivability, along with the instant power a Twin-Screw supercharger can provide with gains of up to 200hp and 175tq when used with 93 octane fuel!!
This install package includes the following products and services from Livernois Motorsports:
- Livernois Motorsports Professional Installation
- Livernois Motorsports Thermostat
- 2.9L Whipple Supercharger System
- Upgraded Spark Plugs
- Livernois Motorsports Cold Air Intake
- Livernois Motorsports Mycalibrator Tuner
- Livernois Motorsports Custom Dyno Tuning
- Increased horsepower & torque (up to 200hp and 175tq with bundled offering)
- Improved shift feel and shift points (2017+ vehicles require TCM unlock service)
- Dyno proven air/fuel adjustments
- Enhanced throttle response
- 1-Year Warranty
*Installed by our highly trained technicians at Livernois Motorsports & Engineering*
Livernois Motorsports performance packages provide unmatched performance for late model Ford, GM and Chrysler vehicles. These specifically selected components form the basis of Livernois performance packages, and options for varying power and intended use are available for most vehicles. Choose the package that is optimal for your desired power gains. Plus, all are available to be installed by our highly experienced staff of technicians!
About Livernois Motorsports
Livernois Motorsports & Engineering has become best-known for revolutionary tuning and high-end performance products for late model Ford, Mopar and GM vehicles. The company is proud of its deep roots in the automotive and motorsports industry dating back to its original founding in 1949. Since then the company has expanded its product line to include tuning and performance components for desert racing, SCCA and drag racing. Livernois Motorsports is proud to engineer, test and manufacture its products in the USA.