With the release of our MyCalibrator tuner, and EvenFlo thermostat, and a Livernois selected Cold Air intake for the 2004-2006 Pontiac GTO, we have combined these great upgrades into one value filled package for our customer. With considerable savings over buying these components separately, we have made it easier than ever for you to enjoy the benefits of our proven performance offerings.
This new bundled package allows for gains of over 30hp and 28tq on an LS2 equipped car, and over 24hp and 22tq on an LS1 equipped car when used with 93 octane fuel! Read below to see the benefits of the Livernois Motorsports exclusive products!
- Custom tuning via Livernois Motorsports (Device stores stock + Livernois Custom Tune)
- Increased horsepower & torque (over 30hp and 28tq (LS2) and 24hp and 22tq (LS1) with bundled offering)
- Dyno proven air/fuel adjustments
- Transmission modifications with reduced torque management and modified shift points/firmness
- Enhanced throttle response
- Available for multiple fuel octane levels
- Removed top speed limiter
- Read/Clear (DTC) Codes
- Tire Size/Gear change Adjustments
- Compatible with most Livernois Motorsports developed upgrade packages
*Installed by our highly trained technicians at Livernois Motorsports & Engineering*
Livernois Motorsports performance packages provide unmatched performance for late model Ford, GM and Chrysler vehicles. These specifically selected components form the basis of Livernois performance packages, and options for varying power and intended use are available for most vehicles. Choose the package that is optimal for your desired power gains. Plus, all are available to be installed by our highly experienced staff of technicians!
About Livernois Motorsports
Livernois Motorsports & Engineering has become best-known for revolutionary tuning and high-end performance products for late model Ford, Mopar and GM vehicles. The company is proud of its deep roots in the automotive and motorsports industry dating back to its original founding in 1949. Since then the company has expanded its product line to include tuning and performance components for desert racing, SCCA and drag racing. Livernois Motorsports is proud to engineer, test and manufacture its products in the USA.