- Product Information
- Vehicle Fitments
Email resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Salary Range: To Commensurate With Experience
Location: DEARBORN HEIGHTS, MI
Job Type: Full Time
Category: Administrative/ Sales
Education Level: High School or Equivalent
Work Experience: Sales Experience / Customer Service
Skills/Certifications/Licenses: Sales Experience / Customer Service & References
We are currently looking for an exceptional inside Sales Adviser with top-notch customer skills. Our Sales Adviser must be professional and courteous when handling customers over the phone or in person. Provides prompt, efficient service to all customer inquiries while aiding them in purchasing the proper parts for their vehicle.
The Sales Adviser understands that there are multiple customers within an organization and that all customers are treated with respect, and he/she knows that without the customer we don’t have a job. You must be able to work well with others and deal with unique personalities that exist in our industry. We want an individual who brings something to the table; we are NOT looking for just a 9:00a-5:30p employee. We want an individual who wants to make a difference every day that he/she is at work.
We offer a great working environment with a competitive compensation (Bonus) and benefit package.
• Well versed in “NEW” late model Ford, GM, and Chrysler products
• Have a good understanding of “Old School” engine families and related components
• Be able to recommend “Our” products and services to customers in a professional manner
• Answer phones with multiple lines with the ability to multi-task
• Assist walk-in customers
• Have a complete understanding of our product offerings, up-sell/add-on sales
• Be a pro-active seller; find new customers
• Willing to travel to (In & out of state) Car or Trade shows
• Capable of working 8-10 hour days, Saturdays 9am-1pm; and Weekends when required
• Quick leaner, ability to think on their feet, work well within the team and independently
• Very good computer skills; create/edit your own documents, web savvy