- Product Information
- Vehicle Fitments
Email resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Salary Range: To Commensurate With Experience
Location: DEARBORN HEIGHTS, MI
Job Type: Full Time
Education Level: Some College Coursework Completed
Work Experience: Practical Experience
Skills/Certifications/Licenses: Practical Experience & References
We are currently looking for a dynamic Marketing & eCommerce Specialist to join a passionate High Performance team.
We are seeking a creative, enthusiastic individual who is knowledgeable and passionate about late model high performance vehicles. This team member will play a key role in helping develop consistency in our product branding, marketing, layout, and packaging as it relates to the launch of our new website.
The right individual for this role will spearhead ideas and effectively communicate their vision to other team members and managers in various departments. This team member will also provide website database administration with content management experience. They will be responsible for gathering and inputting automotive part information including descriptions, images, videos, etc. into a new website.
The top candidate will also be proficient in all aspects of social media, have a strong marketing/promotional approach, be motivated and energetic, take initiative, enjoy finding solutions to a varying number of challenges, is detail-oriented, well-organized, and takes extreme pride in their work. If you thrive by working side by side with an experienced and professional team while leading your solutions to successful completion, consider this the opportunity as the next level in your professional development.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of the Position:
- Placement and layout of web site pages given users provided content
- Specifications/requirements gathering as needed
- Gathering product information, i.e. price, weight, and shipping costs, and adding the content to the website
- Post new products and services on message boards, blogs & forums that we sponsor
- Promote/market company and products at events and trade shows
- Coordinate with outside media/vendors; radio/TV, freelance photographers, etc.
- Routine daily maintenance of existing sites, databases and applications
- Upgrade site by updating content and graphics, monitoring performance and results, identifying and evaluating improvement options, introducing new technology, and maintaining links
- Perform data entry of material from source documents into a computer database; ensure accuracy and completeness of data
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Meet individual performance standards – accountable for Quality/Accuracy of work
- Answer customer phone calls/inquiries in a polite and professional manner
- Performs other duties as may be assigned by management
- Must have automotive industry background, and knowledge of Late model vehicle families: Ford, GM, and Chrysler products… knowledge of our business model is a plus
- Creative approach to marketing and promoting the company and products
- Must be a go-getter with a can do attitude
- Understanding of our product offerings, and be able to help up-sell customers with add-on sales/products/services
- Quick learner, ability to think on your feet and make thought out decisions, work within the team and independently
- Well acclimated in using Photoshop, Adobe, Final Cut Pro, Mac and Window PC’s is a Plus
- Knowledge of HTML and automotive industry standard ACES and PIES a Plus
- Willingness to work hard, show up to work on time, and be ready for daily challenges
- Ability to take pictures/videos and upload content to website
- Web Savvy, Facebook, Message boards, YouTube
- Excellent computer skills
- Create and edit your own documents, produce your own Marketing materials and tools