The T460 package includes the following Exclusive parts from Livernois Motorsports:
- Livernois Motorsports MyCalibrator Tuner featuring custom tuning
Livernois Motorsports & Engineering has developed our own proprietary line of MyCalibrator performance tuners. This powerful device allows us to bring our world renowned, and unparalleled results to your Late model performance vehicle. We have taken great pride in offering many “World Firsts” resulting from our tuning. Not only being First To Market on many of the vehicles we support, but often setting World Records as a result of the quality and dedication put into each and every tuner we sell. Our MyCalibrator tuner has been the key to unlocking many vehicles' true performance potential.
Our MyCalibrator tuner combined with our proprietary tuning software we have more access, more experience, more tuning support, more parts support and far more world records to back us up than any other tune provider in the marketplace.
What goes into a Livernois Motorsports Custom tune?
All MyCalibrator tunes start with the core foundation of all Livernois Motorsports products and services. Our multiple decades worth of results and experience. This experience and knowledge has been amassed from 3 generations of of OEM based automotive engineering and practices. This includes a unique approach to product development in that we purchase and tune many of the platforms we offer products and services for. This allows us to truly invest the time it takes to properly develop a safe, and powerful calibration for your vehicle! These are just some of the areas that we address:
- Torque Response - One of the areas that customers are looking for improvements is the response to their input from the pedal. Without our tuning, the vehicle becomes more responsive, giving improved feedback to your inputs.
- Fueling - Ensuring proper fuel delivery is a must for performance but also for proper durability and safety. Our 10+ years of working with DI vehicles and their tuning gives us unique insight into the necessary requirements for tuning.
- Boost control and levels - Controlling the boost levels on these vehicles not only adds great power, but also great responsibility. That is where our sensible level of boost increase sets us ahead of other offerings. Safety and reliability is at the forefront of our offerings, to ensure that our tuning does not degrade the life of the vehicle. Rather than work against Ford's logic, we embrace it to ensure consistent and safe performance under all conditions.
- Rev, Top Speed Limiters - revising the rev and speed limiters allow us to ensure enhanced on-track performance
- Shifting Characteristics - Going beyond simply "When" it shifts, we address all aspects of the transmissions shifting to ensure proper shift points, pressures, and clutch engagement. This allows us to offer improved performance shift characteristics, and allows the transmission to better handle the adder power levels.
- Towing specific tunes available - We amplify your vehicle’s natural ability to haul your cargo around. By accessing the parts of the computer that control performance we are able to create more power where it is needed in the low RPM ranges. You can even get greater efficiency VS stock!
- Ignition Timing - Spark control one of the single most important aspects of your vehicles calibration. Directly responsible for both power, and peril these are areas that we take great care in finding the ultimate balance of power and safety.
- Torque Management - Using our proprietary tuning software we alter when, where and how the computer tries to step in maintain control over your vehicle in a performance setting.
- Tire Size speedometer correction - often people elect to change their tire sizes compared to stock, with our tuning we are able to correct those changes and ensure an accurate speedometer reading
- Livernois Motorsports Windstorm Intake
The Windstorm Cold Air Intake for the 2010-2012 Taurus SHO features a larger than stock roto-molded intake tube that dramatically increases flow capability over the factory intake system. This design allows for full utilization of the massive 1700-cfm air filter which supplies plenty of clean, cool air to the engine while maintaining excellent filtration. These intake systems also feature our new large, one-piece, rotational-molded air box. These new one-piece air boxes house an exclusive Synthaflow technology air filter which, when combined with the CAD-designed intake tube, provides improved horsepower, torque, and MPG This increase in airflow is the perfect add on for a stock vehicle, and allows for the best performance possible when coupled with our MyCalibrator tuner as well.
- EvenFlo Thermostat
EvenFlo low temperature thermostats by Livernois Motorsports, help dramatically reduce the operating temperatures in your performance engine. This will allow for the engine to naturally make more power power, ensure consistent performance, and increase coolant flow to help extend engine component longevity.
- 3 Bar Map Sensor
Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP) sensors, have two specific responsibilities in the engine management system: measuring barometric pressure at key on, and to report engine load to the powertrain control module. The powertrain control module uses the information for proper air/fuel mixture control under performance driving conditions. For example, a 3 BAR sensor will handle a forced induction up to 29.0+ psi of boost. We use this measuring and reporting to build more powerful and more stable tunes.
Clients wanting higher boost levels in the EcoBoost platform should consider this, as the factory sensor cannot read anything above 14.5 psi. And some boost spikes can cause the sensor to rise above that.
- Thunderstorm Taurus SHO Cat Back Exhaust Polished tips
Looking for increased performance, better mileage and better sound out of your late model car, truck or SUV? Thunderstorm Exhaust Products are here to help!! Thunderstorm Exhaust Products offers this true high flow, larger diameter, free flowing cat-back exhaust system with black tips. These Thunderstorm cat-backs are Made in America of T304 Stainless Steel and featuring patented sound cancellation technology. and mandrel bends. This technology tunes out annoying low frequencies that causes droning and replaces it with a crisp clean exhaust note.
Livernois Motorsports performance packages provide unmatched performance for late model Ford, GM and Chrysler vehicles. These specifically selected components form the basis of Livernois performance packages, and options for varying power and intended use are available for most vehicles. Choose the package that is optimal for your desired power gains. Plus, all are available to be installed by our highly experienced staff of technicians!
About Livernois Motorsports
Livernois Motorsports & Engineering has become best-known for revolutionary tuning and high-end performance products for late model Ford, Mopar and GM vehicles. The company is proud of its deep roots in the automotive and motorsports industry dating back to its original founding in 1949. Since then the company has expanded its product line to include tuning and performance components for desert racing, SCCA and drag racing. Livernois Motorsports is proud to engineer, test and manufacture its products in the USA.