2013-2018 FORD TAURUS SHO & LINCOLN MKS LEVEL 2 PERFORMANCE PACK
- Product Information
- Vehicle Fitments
- Product Instructions
Here at Livernois Motorsports, we are constantly thinking of new ways to show our appreciation for our clients and loyal followers. This in mind, we put together this power-packed 2013-2016 SHO performance package! We get gains of up to 82 whp and 100 wtq!
You get a Livernois Motorsports Exclusive Tune, a Windstorm Cold Air Intake System, a Thunderstorm Catted Downpipe and a EvenFlo thermostat, details for eash is listed below.
The new MyCalibrator device by AIW is available exclusively from Livernois Motorsports for your 2013-2016 Ford SHO/Lincoln MKS EcoBoost powered vehicles.
Custom tuning via Livernois Motorsports (Device stores stock + up to 4 Custom Tunes)
Multiple stages for increased horsepower & torque
Dyno proven air/fuel adjustments
Transmission modifications with reduced torque management and modified shift points/firmness
Enhanced throttle response
Available for multiple fuel octane levels
Removed top speed limiter
Read/Clear (DTC) Codes
Windstorm Cold Air Intake
More flow equals more power and our Livernois Motorsports Windstorm series intake system gives you the best of both worlds! The Windstorm intake system features a dry and washable high performance filter, a new large, one-piece, rotationally-molded air box and totally redesigned air intake tube. These new one-piece air boxes feature an exclusive air filter which, when combined with the CAD-designed intake tube, provides maximum horsepower, torque, and MPG.
EvenFlo 160° Thermostat
Livernois Motorsports & Engineering now offers a line of EvenFlo low temperature thermostats for most late model performance engines. With one of these high performance Livernois Motorsports & Engineering thermostats, you can dramatically reduce the operating temperatures in your performance engine. This will allow for the engine to naturally make more power power, ensure consistent performance, and increase coolant flow to help extend engine component longevity.
Looking for increased performance, better mileage and better sound out of your late model car, truck or SUV? Thunderstorm Exhaust Products are here to help!! For the 2013 and up Ford Turus SHO with the 3.5 liter Ecoboost , Thunderstorm Exhaust Products offers this true high flow, larger diameter downpipe set in both catted or non-catted verson. Typical power gains are in the 10-15 HP range with improved throttle response, mileage and better overall drive ability. These Thunderstorm Downpipes are made in America of T304 Stainless Steel and feature, high flow racing catalytic converters and mandrel bends.
Our MyCalibrator tuner combined with our proprietary tuning software we have more access, more experience, more tuning support, more parts support and far more world records to back us up than any other tune provider in the marketplace.
What goes into a Livernois Motorsports Custom tune?
● Fuel Mapping- The fuel map inside the ECU is able to adjust the air/fuel mix for maximum efficiency and performance in any condition.
● Boost Mapping (If Applicable)- Controlling the compressed air/fuel mixture that is entering the motor. This is done by “teaching” the car’s computer new parameters in which to work.
● Air/Fuel Management- Air/Fuel management is one of the most important factors in the combustion process. Maintaining a proper Air to Fuel ratio is crucial to getting the most out of your motor and also to prevent damage.
● Rev, Top Speed Limiters and Shifting Characteristics- By dialing in the optimal RPM range and pressures for your transmission to shift at we are extending the life of those components. We also take this opportunity to revise your top speed limiter. These modifications are made to make sure that you are able to have a long-lasting and fun life with your vehicle.
● Towing Capabilities- We amplify your vehicle’s natural ability to haul your cargo around. By accessing the parts of the computer that control performance we are able to create more power where it is needed in the low RPM ranges. You can even get greater efficiency VS stock!
● Timing- Timing is where we control when the combustion event occurs. By revising the moment this happens we are able to increase your vehicle’s performance and efficiency!
● Torque Management- Using our proprietary tuning software we alter when, where and how the computer tries to step in maintain control over your vehicle in a performance setting.
● Tire Size Alterations (Where Available)
● Axle Ratio Alterations (Where Available)
2013-2018 Ford Taurus SHO 3.5 Liter Turbocharged
2013-2016 Lincoln MKS EcoBoost 3.5 Liter Turbocharged