**Cold air kit is on backorder...You may place an order and we can fill it when they arrive****
Here at Livernois Motorsports, we are constantly thinking of new ways to show our appreciation for our clients and loyal followers. This in mind, we put together a power-packed 2013-2019 SHO performance package! We get gains of up to 70 whp and 92 wtq!
You get a Livernois Motorsports Exclusive Tune, a Windstorm Cold Air Intake System and a EvenFlo thermostat.
The new MyCalibrator device by AIW is available exclusively from Livernois Motorsports for your 2013-2019 Ford SHO/Lincoln MKS EcoBoost powered vehicles.
Custom tuning via Livernois Motorsports (Device stores stock + up to 4 Custom Tunes)
Multiple stages for increased horsepower & torque
Dyno proven air/fuel adjustments
Transmission modifications with reduced torque management and modified shift points/firmness
Enhanced throttle response
Available for multiple fuel octane levels
Removed top speed limiter
Read/Clear (DTC) Codes
WINDSTORM COLD AIR INTAKE
More flow equals more power and our Livernois Motorsports Windstorm series intake system gives you the best of both worlds! The Windstorm intake system features a dry and washable high performance filter, a new large, one-piece, rotationally-molded air box and totally redesigned air intake tube. These new one-piece air boxes feature an exclusive air filter which, when combined with the CAD-designed intake tube, provides maximum horsepower, torque, and MPG.
EVEN-FLO 160° HIGH PERFORMANCE THERMOSTAT
Livernois Motorsports & Engineering now offers a line of EvenFlo low temperature thermostats for most late model performance engines. With one of these high performance Livernois Motorsports & Engineering thermostats, you can dramatically reduce the operating temperatures in your performance engine. This will allow for the engine to naturally make more power power, ensure consistent performance, and increase coolant flow to help extend engine component longevity.
3 BAR MAP SENSOR
Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP) sensors, have two specific responsibilities in the engine management system: measuring barometric pressure at key on, and to report engine load to the powertrain control module. The powertrain control module uses the information for proper air/fuel mixture control under performance driving conditions. For example, a 3 BAR sensor will handle a forced induction up to 29.0+ psi of boost. We use this measuring and reporting to build more powerful and more stable tunes.
Clients wanting higher boost levels in the Ecoboost platform should consider this, as the factory sensor cannot read anything above 14.5 psi of boost, and some boost spikes can cause the sensor to rise above that.
PRECISION-GAPPED SPARK PLUGS
Highly recommended for any vehicle with a high performance tune, Livernois Motorsports & Engineering's precision gapped Motorcraft spark plugs eliminate hi boost flame-out misfires on 3.5L Ecoboost cars and trucks! Replacement for all V6 Ecoboost engines. Image is a representation. Actual product received may differ.
Livernois Motorsports is truly unique in our approach as we continue to expand the world of tuning possibilities with the MyCalibrator Tuner. As the only custom-tuning company to develop its hardware, software and calibrations 100% in-house, Livernois provides a myriad of unique solutions. A few examples include tunes focused on performance, towing, and efficiency, as well as exclusive offerings such as flex fuel and data-logged based tuning solutions. Plus, many offerings are 50-state legal. All of this helps to establish Livernois as a leader in the industry with many first-to-market offerings, as well as world-record-breaking performance packed into one, easy-to-use device.
Livernois Motorsports & Engineering has become best-known for revolutionary tuning and high-end performance products for late model Ford, Mopar and GM vehicles. The company is proud of its deep roots in the automotive and motorsports industry dating back to its original founding in 1949. Since then the company has expanded its product line to include tuning and performance components for desert racing, SCCA and drag racing. Livernois Motorsports is proud to engineer, test and manufacture its products in the USA.
Our MyCalibrator tuner combined with our proprietary tuning software we have more access, more experience, more tuning support, more parts support and far more world records to back us up than any other tune provider in the marketplace.
What goes into a Livernois Motorsports Custom tune?
● Fuel Mapping- The fuel map inside the ECU is able to adjust the air/fuel mix for maximum efficiency and performance in any condition.
● Boost Mapping- Controlling the compressed air/fuel mixture that is entering the motor. This is done by “teaching” the car’s computer new parameters in which to work.
● Air/Fuel Management- Air/Fuel management is one of the most important factors in the combustion process. Maintaining a proper Air to Fuel ratio is crucial to getting the most out of your motor and also to prevent damage.
● Rev, Top Speed Limiters and Shifting Characteristics- By dialing in the optimal RPM range and pressures for your transmission to shift at we are extending the life of those components. We also take this opportunity to revise your top speed limiter. These modifications are made to make sure that you are able to have a long-lasting and fun life with your vehicle.
● Towing Capabilities- We amplify your vehicle’s natural ability to haul your cargo around. By accessing the parts of the computer that control performance we are able to create more power where it is needed in the low RPM ranges. You can even get greater efficiency VS stock!
● Timing- Timing is where we control when the combustion event occurs. By revising the moment this happens we are able to increase your vehicle’s performance and efficiency!
● Torque Management- Using our proprietary tuning software we alter when, where and how the computer tries to step in maintain control over your vehicle in a performance setting.
● Tire Size Alterations (Where Available)
● Axle Ratio Alterations (Where Available)