Livernois Motorsports, already established as a leader for firsts and performance in the automotive world, is proud to announce the release of our 50-State Legal Performance Tuning for the 2011-2019 Ford F250-F450 6.7L Diesel.
Resulting from years of emissions compliant Diesel development, our MyCalibrator Performance Tuner improves far more than just power by also adding the features many of you are looking for in your truck.
*Windows PC required for tuner updates, MAC / Apple OS not supported*
Livernois Motorsports is truly unique in our approach as we continue to expand the world of tuning possibilities with the MyCalibrator Tuner. As the only custom-tuning company to develop its hardware, software and calibrations 100% in-house, Livernois provides a myriad of unique solutions. A few examples include tunes focused on performance, towing, and efficiency, as well as exclusive offerings such as flex fuel and data-logged based tuning solutions. Plus, many offerings are 50-state legal. All of this helps to establish Livernois as a leader in the industry with many first-to-market offerings, as well as world-record-breaking performance packed into one, easy-to-use device.
Livernois Motorsports & Engineering has become best-known for revolutionary tuning and high-end performance products for late model Ford, Mopar and GM vehicles. The company is proud of its deep roots in the automotive and motorsports industry dating back to its original founding in 1949. Since then the company has expanded its product line to include tuning and performance components for desert racing, SCCA and drag racing. Livernois Motorsports is proud to engineer, test and manufacture its products in the USA.
With our MyCalibrator Touch Tuner featuring our proprietary tuning software we are able to offer unmatched ability, knowledge, experience, performance, and reliability with any of our performance offerings. These abilities ensure that we're able to offer added power, with the reliability you've come to expect from Livernois Motorsports.
What goes into a Livernois Motorsports Custom tune?
● Fuel control - The production fuel control logic inside the ECM is revised to work together with our other enhancements and is adjusted for the optimal balance between maximum safety and performance in any condition.
● Boost control - Far more complex than simply "increasing boost", our knowledge shines in our ability to ensure proper torque/boost control under all conditions, ensuring that the least amount of boost necessary to achieve our goals are utilized. This approach adds safety and reliability over a "max boost" approach.
● Rev, Top Speed Limiters, and Shifting Characteristics - By revising the engines power output, the RPM and speed that performance best takes place is dramatically altered. As such, we spend the time revising all of these areas to ensure that the result is a phenomenal balance that enhances every aspect of the vehicles performance. These modifications are made to make sure that you are able to have a long-lasting and entertaining life with your vehicle.
● Towing Capabilities - We amplify your Super Duty’s natural ability to haul your cargo around. By accessing the parts of the computer that control performance we are able to create more power where it is needed through the entire RPM range while ensuring peace of mind up to the maximum recommended tow rating!
● Torque Reduction - Your Super Duty is no slouch from the factory, but the stock approach involves almost completely turning the power off during a shift. This allows for a nearly invisible shift, and is very smooth, but dramatically reduces performance and the feeling so many of you enjoy during a shift. Using our proprietary tuning software we alter when, where, and how the computer tries to step in maintain control over your vehicle in a performance setting.
● Tire Size Alterations
● Axle Ratio Alterations