The new MyCalibrator Touch Performance Tuner is available exclusively from Livernois Motorsports & Engineering for your 2020+ Ford Explorer ST.
Our MyCalibrator Touch Performance Tuner offers multiple levels of improved tuning, with our 93-octane performance tune leading the way in performance. This tune is good for peak vs. peak gains of over 37WHP and 36WTQ, with maximum gains of over 52WHP and 61WTQ! In addition to these performance enhancements, we also spent a great deal of time improving throttle response, part throttle shifting, and working to ensure our updates play well in all driving modes. Coupled with the performance upgrade, these drivability changes make the truck feel greatly improved in day to day usage.
As with all of our previous tuners, your purchase today gains you access to all future updates and revisions!
Gains of over 52WHP and 61WTQ on your otherwise stock vehicle
Custom tuning via Livernois Motorsports (Device stores stock + up to 8 Custom Tunes)
Multiple stages for increased horsepower & torque
Dyno proven air/fuel adjustments
Transmission modifications with reduced torque management and modified shift points/firmness - including removal of skip gear function
Enhanced throttle response
Available for multiple fuel octane levels
Tow specific tunes
Revised top speed limiter
Read/Clear (DTC) Codes
Livernois Motorsports is truly unique in our approach as we continue to expand the world of tuning possibilities with the MyCalibrator Tuner. As the only custom-tuning company to develop its hardware, software and calibrations 100% in-house, Livernois provides a myriad of unique solutions. A few examples include tunes focused on performance, towing, and efficiency, as well as exclusive offerings such as flex fuel and data-logged based tuning solutions. Plus, many offerings are 50-state legal. All of this helps to establish Livernois as a leader in the industry with many first-to-market offerings, as well as world-record-breaking performance packed into one, easy-to-use device.
Livernois Motorsports & Engineering has become best-known for revolutionary tuning and high-end performance products for late model Ford, Mopar and GM vehicles. The company is proud of its deep roots in the automotive and motorsports industry dating back to its original founding in 1949. Since then the company has expanded its product line to include tuning and performance components for desert racing, SCCA and drag racing. Livernois Motorsports is proud to engineer, test and manufacture its products in the USA.
With our MyCalibrator Touch Tuner featuring our proprietary tuning software we are able to offer unmatched ability, knowledge, experience, performance, and reliability with any of our performance offerings. These abilities ensure that we're able to offer added power, with the reliability you've come to expect from Livernois Motorsports.
What goes into a Livernois Motorsports Custom tune?
● Fuel control - The production fuel control logic inside the ECM is revised to work together with our other enhancements and is adjusted for the optimal balance between maximum safety and performance in any condition.
● Boost control - Far more complex than simply "increasing boost", our knowledge shines in our ability to ensure proper torque/boost control under all conditions, ensuring that the least amount of boost necessary to achieve our goals are utilized. This approach adds safety and reliability over a "max boost" approach.
● Rev, Top Speed Limiters, and Shifting Characteristics - By revising the engines power output, the RPM and speed that performance best takes place is dramatically altered. As such, we spend the time revising all of these areas to ensure that the result is a phenomenal balance that enhances every aspect of the vehicles performance. These modifications are made to make sure that you are able to have a long-lasting and entertaining life with your vehicle.
● Towing Capabilities (On Tow Specific Tunes) - We amplify your Explorer’s natural ability to haul your cargo around. By accessing the parts of the computer that control performance we are able to create more power where it is needed in the lower and middle RPM ranges while ensuring peace of mind up to the maximum recommended tow rating!
● Timing - Ignition timing is one of the most critical items to control in a performance calibration. With all of the changes in boost, fueling, RPM ranges, and shift points the factory timing logic must be completely revised to provide the balance of power and safety we are known for. With vehicles today having hundreds of items that impact this function we ensure that our approach covers them all.
● Torque Reduction - Your Explorer is no slouch from the factory, but the stock approach involves almost completely turning the engine off during a shift. This allows for a nearly invisible shift, and is very smooth, but dramatically reduces performance and the feeling so many of you enjoy during a shift. Using our proprietary tuning software we alter when, where and how the computer tries to step in maintain control over your vehicle in a performance setting.
● Sequential Transmission Shifting - The introduction of the new 10 speed automatic brought one drawback, the factory skip gear logic. This logic bypasses certain gears within the transmission, which defeats the point of having 10 forward gears, essentially making your 10-speed a 6-8 speed transmission. We enable the use of all 10-gears so you can enjoy the advantages this transmission offers under all conditions.
● Tire Size Alterations (Under Development)
● E85/Flex Fuel (Under Development)