2016-2019 NATURALLY ASPIRATED EXPLORER TUNER
- Product Information
- Vehicle Fitments
- Product Instructions
MyCalibrator tuner For 2016 Explorer Sport and Platinum 3.5L EcoBoost V6
The new MyCalibrator device is available exclusively from Livernois Motorsports for your 2016 Explorer Sport and Platinum equipped with the 3.5 EcoBoost V6.
Livernois Motorsports has released yet another industry first! This time we have applied our extensive knowledge of the 3.5 NA equipped 2013-2015 Explorer to the new 2016 3.5 NA Powered Ford Explorer models. As seen on the last generation Explorer, this engine has an impressive amount of room left in the calibration, our Performance tuning unlocks that hidden potential with gains of over a 31hp and 44 ft/lbs of torque on our 93 octane performance tuning. In addition to these powerful performance tunes, we also have towing specific tunes available for performance, without sacrificing the utility these vehicles are designed for.
Gains of over 31hp and 44tq on a otherwise stock vehicle
Custom tuning via Livernois Motorsports
Increased horsepower & torque
Dyno proven air/fuel adjustments
Transmission modifications with reduced torque management and modified shift points/firmness
Enhanced throttle response
Available for multiple fuel octane levels
Removed top speed limiter
Read/Clear (DTC) Codes
Please select custom files from the boxes above.
**For maximum performance and the best drive-ability, Livernois Motorsports highly recommends the use of our EvenFlo 160* thermostat with the purchase of all MyCalibrator tuners.***
*You can add a thermostat to this order for no extra shipping charge.*
*Windows PC required for tuner updates, MAC / Apple OS not supported*
Our MyCalibrator Touch Tuner is combined with our proprietary tuning software we have more access, more experience, more tuning support, more parts support and far more world records to back us up than any other tune provider in the marketplace.
What goes into a Livernois Motorsports Custom tune?
● Fuel Mapping- The fuel map inside the ECU is able to adjust the air/fuel mix for maximum efficiency and performance in any condition.
● Air/Fuel Management- Air/Fuel management is one of the most important factors in the combustion process. Maintaining a proper Air to Fuel ratio is crucial to getting the most out of your motor and also to prevent damage.
● Rev, Top Speed Limiters and Shifting Characteristics- By dialing in the optimal RPM range and pressures for your transmission to shift at we are extending the life of those components. We also take this opportunity to revise your top speed limiter. These modifications are made to make sure that you are able to have a long-lasting and fun life with your vehicle.
● Towing Capabilities- We amplify your vehicle’s natural ability to haul your cargo around. By accessing the parts of the computer that control performance we are able to create more power where it is needed in the low RPM ranges. You can even get greater efficiency VS stock!
● Timing- Timing is where we control when the combustion event occurs. By revising the moment this happens we are able to increase your vehicle’s performance and efficiency!
● Torque Management- Using our proprietary tuning software we alter when, where and how the computer tries to step in maintain control over your vehicle in a performance setting.
● Tire Size Alterations (Where Available)
● Axle Ratio Alterations (Where Available)