2015-2017 FORD 2.3L ECOBOOST MUSTANG TUNER
- Product Information
- Vehicle Fitments
- Product Instructions
Do you want power? How about adding up to 62 horsepower and 90 Ft. Lbs of torque to your 2015 2.3L EcoBoost Mustang? You can simple with our Livernois Motorsports' MyCalibrator tuning device!
Livernois Motorsports, already established as a leader for firsts and performance in the EcoBoost world, is proud to announce the release of our custom tuning for the 2015 2.3L EcoBoost Mustang. Utilizing our performance tuning, you can see peak vs. peak gains up to 62 wheel horsepower over stock, and 90 additional Ft with 93 octane fuel. Lbs of torque, with maximum gains of a staggering 109hp and 100 Ft. lbs of torque.
Livernois Motorsports was the first company to offer true custom tuning for the EcoBoost family of engines all the way back in 2009. We wasted no time tackling this impressive engine family purchasing not just one, two, or three EcoBoost vehicles for development, but to date the Livernois team has owned 12 EcoBoost Vehicles to help develop our tunes, and full line of performance upgrades for these engines and platforms.
Livernois Motorsports continues our dedication, and passion for these vehicles by wasting no time to support the 2015 Mustang. Livernois Motorsports & Engineering was the first “”Tune only” EcoBoost Mustang in the 12’s, and the first EcoBoost mustang in the 11’s Our same great, record setting tunes can be yours today!
Gains of over 62hp and 90tq on your otherwise stock vehicle
Custom tuning via Livernois Motorsports
Increased horsepower & torque
Dyno proven air/fuel adjustments
Enhanced throttle response
Available for 91-93+ octane fuel
Revised top speed limiter
Read/Clear (DTC) Codes
*Windows PC required for tuner updates, MAC / Apple OS not supported*
Our MyCalibrator tuner combined with our proprietary tuning software we have more access, more experience, more tuning support, more parts support and far more world records to back us up than any other tune provider in the marketplace.
What goes into a Livernois Motorsports Custom tune?
● Fuel Mapping- The fuel map inside the ECU is able to adjust the air/fuel mix for maximum efficiency and performance in any condition.
● Boost Mapping (If Applicable)- Controlling the compressed air/fuel mixture that is entering the motor. This is done by “teaching” the car’s computer new parameters in which to work.
● Air/Fuel Management- Air/Fuel management is one of the most important factors in the combustion process. Maintaining a proper Air to Fuel ratio is crucial to getting the most out of your motor and also to prevent damage.
● Rev, Top Speed Limiters and Shifting Characteristics- By dialing in the optimal RPM range and pressures for your transmission to shift at we are extending the life of those components. We also take this opportunity to revise your top speed limiter. These modifications are made to make sure that you are able to have a long-lasting and fun life with your vehicle.
● Towing Capabilities- We amplify your vehicle’s natural ability to haul your cargo around. By accessing the parts of the computer that control performance we are able to create more power where it is needed in the low RPM ranges. You can even get greater efficiency VS stock!
● Timing- Timing is where we control when the combustion event occurs. By revising the moment this happens we are able to increase your vehicle’s performance and efficiency!
● Torque Management- Using our proprietary tuning software we alter when, where and how the computer tries to step in maintain control over your vehicle in a performance setting.
● Tire Size Alterations (Where Available)
● Axle Ratio Alterations (Where Available)