2016-2017 CHEVROLET CAMARO SS STAGE 2H+ PACKAGE - INSTALLED
- Product Information
- Vehicle Fitments
Supercharging the 2016-2017 Camaro SS is easily one of the most value filled upgrade options that we offer. Our Stage 2H+ package allows for gains of up to 185hp when used with 93 octane fuel, and features TVS supercharger technology courtesy of the Magnuson MP2300 supercharger! By using the core supercharger technology from the Corvette ZR1 and is over 30% larger than the supercharger found on the 2017 Camaro ZL1! Why wait for the new ZL1, when you can have a bigger, and better option for power right now?
This install package includes the following products and services from Livernois Motorsports:
- Magnuson Superchargers TVS2300 Heartbeat Supercharger upgrade
- Livernois Motorsports Windstorm Cold Air Intake
- Livernois Motorsports EvenFlo Thermostat
- Livernois Motorsports MyCalibrator Tuner
- Livernois Motorsports Professional Installation
- Livernois Motorsports Dyno Tuning
- Livernois Motorsports Selected Supercharger approved Spark Plugs
- ECM Repropgramming for Supercharger upgrade
- Increased horsepower & torque (up to 185hp and 157tq with bundled offering for over 650HP)
- 3yr/36k Warranty
Our Stage 2H Performance package features the Magnuson TVS2300 Heartbeat supercharger for the 2016-2017 LT1 Powered Camaro SS. This upgrade package allows you to achieve upwards of 650hp from your Camaro SS, substantially improving the performance and power from your Camaro with no negative changes in every day drivability.
The new MyCalibrator device is available exclusively from Livernois Motorsports for your 2016-2017 Chevrolet Camaro SS.
- Custom tuning via Livernois Motorsports (Device stores stock + Livernois Custom Tune)
- Increased horsepower & torque (up to 185hp and 157tq with bundled offering)
- Dyno proven air/fuel adjustments
- Enhanced throttle response
- Available for multiple fuel octane levels
- Raised top speed limiter
- Read/Clear (DTC) Codes
- Tire Size/Gear change Adjustments
- Compatible with most Livernois Motorsports developed upgrade packages
Livernois Motorsports & Engineering now offers a line of EvenFlo low temperature thermostats for most late model performance engines. With one of these high performance Livernois Motorsports & Engineering thermostats, you can dramatically reduce the operating temperatures in your performance engine. This will allow for the engine to naturally make more power power, ensure consistent performance, and increase coolant flow to help extend engine component longevity.
- Magnuson TVS2300 Heartbeat supercharger
Magnuson’s TVS2300 supercharger utilizes EATON’s latest 6th Generation supercharger rotor technology found in such industry leading performance vehicles as the Corvette ZR-1, the Cadillac CTS-V, and the 2013 Mustang GT500. These Twin Vortices Series Superchargers feature a pair of four-lobe, high-helix rotors with 160-degrees of overall twist that are housed in Magnuson’s patented high-flow housing. This highly efficient package requires less power to drive, delivers cooler discharge temperatures, and is much quieter than many of its competitors.