LIVERNOIS MOTORSPORTS WARRANTY POLICY
A copy of the original dated sales receipt must accompany any part returned for a warranty claim. During the warranty period Livernois Motorsports will, at its discretion, repair or replace any product found to be defective in material or workmanship. All products must be returned with shipping prepaid to Livernois Motorsports. C.O.D. shipments will be refused. It is the customer's responsibility to obtain an RGA tracking number from Livernois Motorsports before returning any product. In the event of a possible defect in material or workmanship, the responsibility of Livernois Motorsports is strictly limited to either the repair or replacement of the product. Livernois Motorsports will not be responsible for (a) incidental and consequential damages, property damage or personal injury damages to the extent permitted by law; (b) labor, transportation or other incidental or consequential charges; or (c) storage or rental-car charges.
Example: If you ordered the products by normal freight, we will ship to you by normal freight. It is the responsibility of the customer or installation facility to inspect ALL parts and determine if the products are correct prior to installation or disassembly.
The following information explains in-depth instructions regarding the warranty and return policies.
The following information explains in-depth instructions regarding the Livernois Motorsports warranty:
- Parts defective in material – If failure occurs due to a defect in material
- Workmanship – Any work performed by Livernois Motorsports resulting in failure
The following are specifically excluded from the Livernois Motorsports warranty:
- Damage from misuse, improper work – assembly, installation, tuning, machining, etc. or unauthorized repairs or maintenance (including consequential damage). Also due to various demands on racing engines; engines used in any form racing are not covered.
- Failure from abuse or neglect – engine over-revving, overheating, detonation, improper usage, lack of proper maintenance, failure to use or maintain proper type and levels of fluids, fuel, oil, and lubricants. Proof of proper maintenance is the owner's responsibility; keep all receipts and be prepared to make them available in the case that maintenance questions arise.
- Livernois Motorsports specifically disclaims responsibility for any of its products' compatibility with aftermarket parts produced by other companies or with vehicles that have been otherwise modified. This includes parts failures of non Livernois Motorsports produced products on engines that fail causing damage to the engine or engine components.
- Labor to remove or replace the part(s), fluids, gaskets, incidental parts, and shipping costs are not covered.
- Incidental or consequential damages, including labor or diagnostic charges to determine failure.
- Repairs to Livernois Motorsports products performed by unauthorized persons or organizations.
- Costs for vehicle downtime or loss of vehicle use due to inoperability, towing, rental-cars, loss of time, inconvenience, and/or any other economic loss.
- Disassembly and/or modification – If the product is altered or modified in any way from its original state, the warranty will be void. Products are marked, etched, and date coded so Livernois Motorsports can track all activity during the entire build process.
- Normal wear and tear.
Warranty Return Procedure and Policy
- Call and speak to a technical representative in regards to the issue you are experiencing.
- Do not for any reason disassemble, modify or adjust the product without speaking to the technical supervisor at Livernois Motorsports first. Attempting to fix the problem by any of the means listed previously will void the warranty.
- If no resolution is found after speaking with the technical advisor, Livernois Motorsports will issue an RGA number, which must be affixed to the box and noted inside the shipping pouch, so the product can be identified once it reaches Livernois Motorsports.
- Shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.
- Upon receipt of the product, Livernois Motorsports will inform you via email or phone to let you know we have received the package.
- Livernois Motorsports will now begin the warranty inspection and inform you of the results via email or phone as soon as possible.
- If the failure is determined to have been caused by any of the non-covered warranty conditions listed on the first page, it will be the responsibility of the customer to pay for any work performed by
- Livernois Motorsports to repair or replace the damaged part or product. If the failure was the result of a Livernois Motorsports produced part failure or workmanship performed by Livernois Motorsports, the product will be repaired or replaced at no charge in the timeliest manner possible.
- Livernois Motorsports will cover the shipping costs for all warranted products. If the product was denied warranty for any reason, the shipping costs will be the responsibility of the customer.