| WARRANTY | MEDIA | SPECIFICATIONS |
Thank you for your interest in Livernois Motorsports LS-Rotating Assemblies!
Every Livernois Motorsports built short block is assembled by hand with the utmost attention to detail. Balanced and blueprinted with strict tolerances for quality, reliability, and performance unmatched in the industry! Livernois Motorsports has taken its experience in building winning race engines and applied that to its own line of performance engines for street/strip applications. From deburring and radiusing the blocks and pistons, down to the environmentally controlled clean room assembly procedures, Livernois Motorsports is confident that it is providing the customers with the highest possible quality in every engine that is built!
With our new drop down feature, you can spec your own rotating assembly by choosing the components specific to your needs. Please choose the combination of components you would like to use in your build, ranging from mild to wild from the menu above.
If there is something you do not see listed and wish to include in your build, please feel free to call for assistance. If you are interested in receiving our suggestions as to what components would be recommended for your particular application, please call us at 313-561-5500.
Livernois Motorsports shortblocks are put through grueling test sessions on the dyno where our stroker engine package was first developed. Then hours of rigorous track testing was done to make sure we had a bulletproof package.
Unmatched Reliability & Endurance
- 100s of hours of development and testing
- 100s of hours of cylinder finish development with state of the art Mitutoyo Profilometer to come up with a Livernois Exclusive honing system and finish that seals better and makes more power as well as controls oil and extends ring life
- Products are built in climate controlled clean rooms so all specs are consistent
- Every block is race prepped by hand and is throughly deburred
- During the build process, each step is checked and rechecked to ensure proper assembly
- Each shortblock includes a detailed verification and spec check sheet
- Block oiling system modified for better oil flow and more consistent pressure under extreme conditions
- Tighter tolerances (+/- .00015) than anybody in the industry
- Limited One Year Warranty on workmanship - Click here for details